• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tonioz

Field Marshal
4 Badges
Aug 6, 2003
www.europa2.ru
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
HoI2/AoD MP Stats is similar project to EU2 / EU3 MP Stats, that you can find in my signature. The idea that after each MP session the host uploads zip file with save (screenshots are allowed as well), and stats is generated automatically.

Now there is first view-only version, work is in the progress all the time - http://www.europa2.ru/cgi-bin/hoi2stats/stats.cgi?action=show

stats are showing more now from certain save. Also icons are added.

no, i heard ftg is not much playable in MP.
Partly because of rebels, but most i dislike personally - not possible to return original eu2 system of troops support + attrition.
Though if people play ftg often, i can make stats, but with assistance of volunteers to prepare for me all .csv files to catch formula, provinces names, etc

Today in hoi2mp stats we added many icons - stats looks much better, specially section with Top10 leaders of each country and their traits. Also background colors are changed to hoi2 ones.
Production queue is listed now in stats - later the names will be replaced on icons.

no, i heard ftg is not much playable in MP.
Partly because of rebels, but most i dislike personally - not possible to return original eu2 system of troops support + attrition.
Though if people play ftg often, i can make stats, but with assistance of volunteers to prepare for me all .csv files to catch formula, provinces names, etc

Today in hoi2mp stats we added many icons - stats looks much better, specially section with Top10 leaders of each country and their traits. Also background colors are changed to hoi2 ones.
Production queue is listed now in stats - later the names will be replaced on icons.

ic, thx for the info

many updates & fixes whole the week. Also nice icons.

Now stats shows number of divisions. But unlike game, you can see how many of your models are 39 year and how many are 41 year etc.

now you can see at each type of unit
average strength (average experience) - morale
average org / max org

the first version of stats is completed
now stats show brigades statistic, also there were several minor fixes and stats gathers more accurately the information about production and units.

It is expected that guys will complete more icons images and models names (like carrier'38 etc)

the next thing is interface solving, and then first stats version will be launched, where everyone can upload the savefile by himself and multi-games will be supported. Hoi2 Arma only for now.

for past time ministers are added, also sunk ships are listed, splitted by dates of session - this stats is more full than stats in game.