• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well no doubt Croatia will be making another attempt to stab KOM soon enough. One of them's bound to succeed eventually.

Vanaja shall rise to glory this session!

Well i guess i should now say that Russia will rise to glory this session but it is allready the most glorified nation in the game.

God damn Mongol child Khan has 4 children with the chamber maids. He had the first one at age of 3 and he is now only 6. My God!

Last edited:
Well no doubt Croatia will be making another attempt to stab KOM soon enough. One of them's bound to succeed eventually.

You are correct, OY most treacherously backstabbed me by not agreeing to my very reasonable demands - four provinces? Pff - and getting Russia to intervene on his side. :(

You are correct, OY most treacherously backstabbed me by not agreeing to my very reasonable demands - four provinces? Pff - and getting Russia to intervene on his side. :(

Should have thought about the consuquences before you attacked an ally of Russia. Russia supports the claims of Croatia except for Lower Dnieper to go to Russian lords for their hard effort in the war against Roman aggression. It's only reasonable.

Behold the Khan from hell!
ScreenSave53.png

just in sake of seeing what sort of demigod he will come up when he grows up, we should not annex him!

Behold the Khan from hell!

just in sake of seeing what sort of demigod he will come up when he grows up, we should not annex him!

And his eldest son is what? 6 years old now? I could play them.

Disaster looms! The Bear again? :eek:

(although seriously, it does seem like there is never a peaceful coexistence for long on the Croat-Greek border. How many wars have you guys fought now? Six or seven? :p)

So the peace treaty is:

Black Sea coast to Croatia
Lower Dnieper to Russia
Otherwise pre war borders?

Funny you should say that. In fact, Byzantion declared unilateral and unprovoked war on Croatia just now.

Funny you should say that. In fact, Byzantion declared unilateral and unprovoked war on Croatia just now.

Perhaps it was pre-emptive? :p

(TBH they both have declared a lot of wars unilateral and otherwise on each other it seems. Seems to result ultimately from them both wanting the Byz title and Constantinople, as per OY's recent comic. But yes. Greeks started the war this time I take it.)

Pre-emptive to becoming a non-entity due to not learning anything about the dangers of elective law maybe.

How so? (I don't play CK, so this thing is mostly a mystery to me)