• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yey! A peace from which Rome can easily recover!

The byzantophiles rejoice!

yeas it appears that the horoscopes has been all wrong, so we have to readjust them before we convert!

Session 26, yr 1263: In which the Oriental war ends in compromise

session26.jpg

The North Caspian to Russia
Syria, Crete and Parts of Mosul to Caliphate
25.000 ducats to Croatia from Caliphate to agree to white peace
East Rome somehow ended up with Corfu :(

The ME powers surrenders their ambitions on each others lands.
Caliphate promises friendship to East Rome (the exact meaning of "friendship", and Persia's part in it, to be ironed out)
Caliphate-Russian pact dissolved.

South France still a mess

Persia and Russia try to shove Mongols upon each other.

Last edited:
Also, there were lots of lyricspam :D
There was also almost war over Andalucian Iceland...
(it revealed that Egypt is also most likely heading for as an colonial nation not only to conquer all of Africa but to dominate amercas as well. Denmark appears to be the other contester of the QOTNW race...)

And a Tilius declared war upon me!!! Upon me!!
Death, death, death to the ...mexicans of europe...

(it revealed that Egypt is also most likely heading for as an colonial nation not only to conquer all of Africa but to dominate amercas as well. Denmark appears to be the other contester of the QOTNW race...)

I am still unsure of that one, what with the low profitability and defensibility of colonies in DW. Also I doubt I could both conquer Africa and America, seeing as how muslims get 0 base colonists...

I am still unsure of that one, what with the low profitability and defensibility of colonies in DW. Also I doubt I could both conquer Africa and America, seeing as how muslims get 0 base colonists...

It has been agreed that that will be rectified.

If not, I'm converting to Catholicism right now.

I've have an opinion of players choosing to play third world nations and then get outraged when they discover that latin ones are still better....;)

I've have an opinion of players choosing to play third world nations and then get outraged when they discover that latin ones are still better....;)

Spain is now third world? :p The problem was not how advanced we are, but the fact that we are arbitrarily without colonists. Something we can "fix" by becoming christians, but would prefer a simple +colonist be modded to us. Presumably we could simply be given one of those advisor tiggerd modifiers that give colonists set not not expire? That wouldn't even need modding outside the savefile.

Last edited:
Also, there were lots of lyricspam :D
There was also almost war over Andalucian Iceland...

And a Tilius declared war upon me!!! Upon me!!
Death, death, death to the ...mexicans of europe...

They DoWed you because they crave for freedom and being added to the Empire of Vanaja is their only hope.

Spain is now third world? The problem was not how advanced we are, but the fact that we are arbitrarily without colonists. Something we can "fix" by becoming christians, but would prefer a simple +colonist be modded to us. Presumably we could simply be given one of those advisor tiggerd modifiers that give colonists set not not expire? That wouldn't even need modding outside the savefile.

3rd world, 1st world...who's counting anyways ;)
The point is, that I think everybody knew that muslim religion has its shortcomings in Eu3

They DoWed you because they crave for freedom and being added to the Empire of Vanaja is their only hope.
Nope, I think they DoWed becouse they hate us. It's a rivaly thingie apparently. the sleasy little count think of himself as a better king of Vanaja...

The point is, that I think everybody knew that muslim religion has its shortcomings in Eu3

Precisely, which is why it is so tempting to convert now because of the modifiers. But that is gamey, and we would prefer to be able to roleplay without getting big negative modifiers.

well what fun there is in roleplaying if you are still in "effect" same as the latin and Christian nations? Couldn't you just roleplay the muslem part alltogether and remained in game technical wise as christian in the Ck as well (and we would have been shorter need to use this lovely mod)?

But I agree its bit pointless thing to argue, but I am one of those people who likes to play with the limitations of the game instead of changing them to according someone's custom taste.

well what fun there is in roleplaying if you are still in "effect" same as the latin and Christian nations? Couldn't you just roleplay the muslem part alltogether and remained in game technical wise as christian in the Ck as well (and we would have been shorter need to use this lovely mod)?

No, because then the entire world will be a single religion in EU3, and that would take away all the maluses from conquering wrong-religion provinces.