• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait. We were planning an evil surprise attack and we told you first? Man, we must be dumb.

Apparently. :D But to be fair, I didn't get it from you, I got it from someone else you had been talking to.

No, Egypt heavily implied it to me directly and afterwards I got heads up from another player.

What did they expect us to do? Wait for death?

Apparently. :D But to be fair, I didn't get it from you, I got it from someone else you had been talking to.

So, it seems Frosty said something to Foels, wich made Foels believe Frosty would attack soonish... (lets see..Frosty and Foels have been at odds over jerusalem etc. for the whole game, so heated words are entirely impossible.....)..
Foels must then be this "Somebody Else" (Else is a female Danish name :D), who got it to KoM...-KoM, don't you feel a bit manipulated now? ;)

The muslims?
nonono.. He said "INFIDELS!" : that is everybody of another religion than himself! What if Tilius is Jewish? Or Pagan!? -what religion are the mongols? Make it a Horde Jerusalem! :D

nonono.. He said "INFIDELS!" : that is everybody of another religion than himself! What if Tilius is Jewish? Or Pagan!? -what religion are the mongols? Make it a Horde Jerusalem! :D

Depends on which Tilius you refer to. The Catholic ones? The Orthodox ones? Perhaps the Pagan ones? If Catholic or Pagan, remember that the last Pope was himself Pagan. If Orthodox, remember that the Pope before that was Orthodox. ;)

So, it seems Frosty said something to Foels, wich made Foels believe Frosty would attack soonish... (lets see..Frosty and Foels have been at odds over jerusalem etc. for the whole game, so heated words are entirely impossible.....)..
Foels must then be this "Somebody Else" (Else is a female Danish name :D), who got it to KoM...-KoM, don't you feel a bit manipulated now? ;)

It went something like this:
Frosty: "No I don't want peace, why should I when I can regain my lost lands and let you get overrun by Russians.".
Someone else to me and KoM: "Heads up, Frosty and vR are going to attack you two!".

And don't call me Else! :mad:

Last edited:
Pre-war manpower:

Lion-Eagle total: 545405
Abbasid caliphate: 322814
Roman empire: 222591

Bear-Sphinx-Granny total: 1151410
Russia: 596957
Egypt: 402070
Croatia: 152383

He got a young god-king with a huge demesne. Expect Persian manpower to reach 500,000 after this war.

I reached 500.000 with this king already. With cloning. For a whole session. Check the save, I was pretty much at maximum at the start of the war.

You expanded your demesne during this war, and you can probably expand it further. You'll reach 500,000 without cloning eventually. And you know it. ;D

Eventually, yes! In EU3!

orientprop4.jpg

The final peace, with assurances of alliance and everlasting friendship between the Middle east Powers, Croatia was cheated out of the black sea coast and had to make due with compensation in the form of 25.000 gold from the Fatimid treasury