• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
These screenshots are obviously forged. I can tell from the pixels.

23bob.jpg

"I triple guarantee you, there are no clone soldiers in Persia"

Interesting..Do you all have the right to start the game in SP as any nation you choose?

Then there would be no reason to forge said screenshot...Because all other players could easily verify it..

I would be deeply dissapointed if anybody were actively cheating, though..

Interesting..Do you all have the right to start the game in SP as any nation you choose?

Then there would be no reason to forge said screenshot...Because all other players could easily verify it..

There is no rule against it, since there is little one cannot find out loading up as ones own nation in sp. (the later games are another matter, where you have dispositions of armies, sliders, tradition, etc that is not public info)

At any rate neither me nor vR loaded up until we started suspecting shenanigans afoot.

Last edited:
There is no rule against it, since there is little one cannot find out loading up as ones own nation in sp. (the later games are another matter, where you have dispositions of armies, sliders, tradition, etc that is not public info)

At any rate neither me nor vR loaded up until we started suspecting shenanigans afoot.

And even for this matter you didn't technically need to load up as Persia. CK gives all players so much info about each others nations that you can even see whether any province has it's regiment mobilized or not.

Apparently the exploit involved raising a vassal regiment, then dowing the vassal, the game then creates a regiment for the vassal, forcevassalize and both you and your vassal have the same regiment, effectively doubling your mp.

Luckily for him he had yet to use his clone armies in battle, and technically there is no rule against exploits, so he got a wet noodle slap of a punishment. Had he used these regiments in a victorious war things would have looked different..

Luckily for him he had yet to use his clone armies in battle, and technically there is no rule against exploits, so he got a wet noodle slap of a punishment. Had he used these regiments in a victorious war things would have looked different..

Oh, shut your mouth. Your clever tricks with the peace AI had an actual impact on the game, before they were ruined by the house-rule.

Oh, shut your mouth. Your clever tricks with the peace AI had an actual impact on the game, before they were ruined by the house-rule.

You refer to two cases of my vassals revolting, you dowing and moving in troops that start siegeing, and me annexing the vassals in question before you finished your siege?

1) Annexing an AI count who is not yet occupied is still perfectly legal, regardless of who happens to be siegeleader.

2) I annexed my own revolting vassals, netting me +2 bb where I would otherwise have gotten -2 bb from force-vassalization, at a net difference of 4bb to my disadvantage I would say that is punishment enough.

If you feel you got suckered out of annexing vassals revolting from me nothing was stopping you from offering terms to the AI before demesne is occupied, or attacking me when you already had troops mobilized. Also I would claim annexing my own revolting vassals when their demesne was still not occupied pales in comparison to doubling you manpower!

Last edited:
Yey East Rome!
Also, yey Danes!
Yey Finland!
Frankly, I just want a world with those 3 as the powers ruling all: KoM gets the south, Golle gets the East, and the Danes get the West (sorry, I've forgotten who the Danish Player is....)

Yey East Rome!
Also, yey Danes!
Yey Finland!
Frankly, I just want a world with those 3 as the powers ruling all: KoM gets the south, Golle gets the East, and the Danes get the West (sorry, I've forgotten who the Danish Player is....)

:)

Well, that's what happens when you insist on harems. Intrigues between the bored concubines with nothing to do, aided by the even-more-bored eunuchs with really nothing to do. A lot of angry young poor men who can't get any, because it's all locked up in the palaces of the rich and powerful; so they take to the streets chanting "Death to Rome", or whatever. No real love, because when you see a woman once per year and for a few hours at that, how can you get to know her?

Monogamy for the win!

Well, that's what happens when you insist on harems. Intrigues between the bored concubines with nothing to do, aided by the even-more-bored eunuchs with really nothing to do. A lot of angry young poor men who can't get any, because it's all locked up in the palaces of the rich and powerful; so they take to the streets chanting "Death to Rome", or whatever. No real love, because when you see a woman once per year and for a few hours at that, how can you get to know her?

Monogamy for the win!

If I ever go into politics, can I hire you as my propagandist KoM?

lies and slander

Now, now, the concubines are mostly from far of exotic lands like Polaria. If any young men is left without love it is not in the Caliphate. And at any rate the concubines are keept to separated from public life to intrigue against anybody but eachother. The enuchs have much martial training and many grand games to attend, and so are far from bored. If any man is chanting death to Rome it is presumably because they took his home from him.

The harems are not were one looks for love, we have wives for that, it is were one goes to relax. You attempt to live the same, but should anybody find out you discard the poor girls upon the unforgiving street and deny any knowledge of your relations with them. And yet you accuse us of lacking love when we smother our women in gifts and good living! Perhaps your minds are so dulled you think a harem is akin to one of your whorehouses? What do you know about loving a woman? You use your courtesans and then throw them away like thrash when you're done, we give them a good life. Even a mind so obscured by the smokes of villainy as yours should be able to understand the difference!

And do not pretend you are some saint keeping to one woman. Is not Constantinople overflowing in vice and bastards? Have you not had even Emperors whose legitimacy was in question? You parade around as if were you a paragon of virtue, but your actions are wholly self-serving. Were where the Kataphracts when the Varangians in Jerusalem called for help? How swift were you not to fall like carrion upon your Russian tradepartners when you sensed a weakness? Do you even deny being in league with the Persian necromancers?

Your accusations are but the hissings from a snake pit! Crawling and writhing with venom and fang. The idea that a Komnenid would be faithful and loyal is a mockery of the very concepts themselves! Slither away serpent, and do not poison these grounds further.

Persian necromancers?

Now now, the Persians were clearly mad scientists, not necromancers. Furthermore, everybody knows that necromancy has been associated with Egypt since classical times.