• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hey, I wrote deep and sensitively emmotional AAr and you guys discuss about Anastasia?
newsflash, she had it coming, now back in enjoying my art!

[video=youtube;NpYEJx7PkWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE[/video]

24gljyc.png

the one and only and the orginal one...
now soon there will be whining
and treaty of Samoyeds
tremple HRE, tremple couse we are going to get ya!

Session 23, the year 1240 In which Poland gets it, and Finland is freed!

session23.jpg

the Polish provs marked were supposed to go mostly to Croatia in the partition, but was ruined by a bug, negotiations over fix are ongoing!

Persia, East Rome and Bavaria lessen their demands after international grumbling, but hang their co-belligerent Poland out to dry!

the Peace;

Balkan black sea coast to the Greeks!
East Caspian coast to Persia!
Prussia to Bavaria!
Finland raised to Kingdom! (but relieved of Gotland and Prussia, Caliphate donates 5000 gold as startup capital)
NaP between the attackers and everybody else except Poland!

Poland, having been duped into betraying their erstwhile benefactors by the corruptive influences of Constantinople are left in the war against a vengeful Russia!

Russia, Bavaria and Croatia Partition Poland!
Bug ruins partition!

Pope-controlling Danes excom Bavarians and Croatians for colluding with heretics against their Catholic brethren!

Loire follows the Empires and goes Orthodox!

The French gain more land from West Rome, not sure whats going on there.

Only Catholics left are Danes, Bavarians and Croatians! Pope is Bastard Pagan Lithuanian!

Mongols come for Russia again! But are a few years late and get stomped by vR!

Persian 23 year old god-king can now raise 550.000 men, trumping even Russia! D:

KoM re-Greekifies Crete :(

10 years left of the big NaP!

Last edited:
There was no bug that ruined anything. Just a bug that prevented vultures from benefiting. Everything went as planned. Poland became part of Russia.

In which Poland gets it, and Finland is freed!

"Vapaus, se elon kallehin aarre, se oma onnemme iki-ihanne!"

Persia, East Rome and Bavaria lessen their demands after international grumbling, but hang their co-belligerent Poland out to dry!

Boo!

Finland raised to Kingdom! (but relieved of Gotland and Prussia)

And not just to any kingdom, but to a Kingdom of Georgia! All heil the Hegemon!!

NaP between the attackers and everybody else except Poland!
Poland cannot into non-agression pacts:(

Poland, having been duped into betraying their erstwhile benefactors by the corruptive influences of Constantinople are left in the war against a vengeful Russia!
Poland cannot into peace:(

Russia, Bavaria and Croatia Partition Poland!
Poland can into partion:)

Bug ruins partition!
Poland cannot even into partion:(

Pope-controlling Danes excom Bavarians and Croatians for colluding with heretics against their Catholic brethren!
Deus Vult!

Loire follows the Empires and goes Orthodox!
welcome to the true fate, amen! (all "reall" orthodoxs should get piety boosts)

The French gain more land from West Rome, not sure whats going on there.
I bet my money that Carrilon and Jakalo are neither

Only Catholics left are Danes, Bavarians and Croatians! Pope is Bastard Pagan Lithuanian!
Pagan baby yeah!

Mongols come for Russia again! But are a few years late and get stomped by vR!
Even mongols aren't what they use to be...back when I was a kid, Mongol invasion ment lack of electricity, no school and we had to eat our dad's old shoes:(

Persian 23 year old god-king can now raise 550.000 men, trumping even Russia! D:
Death to Iran!! They are building Nukes!

KoM re-Greekifies Crete :(
Bloody geeks:mad:

10 years left of the big NaP!
There will be war...

So in the end we come to the conclusion that everybody that those who in God's just eyes were deemed to be worthy and rightful to control Polish lands got Polish lands.

That curiously and consistently shrink into 270.000 after a few days in sp... Le hmmm...

assangeclones.jpg

vR at Ederon forums said:
While making a few testruns in singleplayer, I noticed that Persias mp drops to around 270,000 pretty fast.

I found the reason for that: Persia has a large number of armies mobilized. Now, the strange thing is that these armies consist of "cloned" regiments. Pretty much every regiment in Persia exists twice: One mobilized, one not. This basically doubles the "real" Persian manpower.

I couldn't figure out how to reproduce it, and I assume it's abusing some bug or not intended feature of the engine.

How did you clone all these regiments, Foels?

Also

KoM at Ederon forums said:
So I've thought about it, and it still seems to me that OY got screwed over by a bug which is relatively easy to fix, and which there is precedent for fixing. I refer to the France/Bavaria war where France likewise had its occupations suddenly wiped out. In that case the war had been started by an AI and there were negotiations between Carillon and Fivoin, but editing back the occupations was on the table at the time. So, I'll edit Lesser Poland to be at war with Croatia, and occupied by Croatia. If anyone wants to intervene diplomatically in Poland's favour, now's the time to say so.

Last edited:
You watch too much science fiction! Clone armies? Ridiculous!

You have two regiments for and from every province! Clearly you are somehow abusing the gamemechanics, and we all know where this will lead...

Meanwhile, somewhere around Fars
[video=youtube;wgtF3SI-td4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgtF3SI-td4[/video]

(Note the men on the balcony who have the distinct air of working in some kind of senate! We should have know KoM would have been involved in blasphemous genetic experiments such as these! Moon Georgians! Dovremen! *runs in circles*)

Last edited:
Lies! Slander!

Here is Basra

23clones.jpg

It can raise a regiment

23clone2.jpg

But you already have that regiment bloody raised!

23clones3.jpg

Clones! Zombies! Undead!

(Or some kind of cheating at any rate, now tell us how you did it! :mad:)