• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
enough of trees

MOAR PEACE DEMANDS!!!

less I mean offcourse, but fresh ones thank you ;)

The Western Emperor and the Calipha, along with assorted allies, dependencies, hangers-on and raving barbarians, feel the coalitions demands do not quite reflect the current situation on the ground. In addition we believe this new Uk-raine is an adomination and would to much scew the balance of power in an for us unfortunate direction. We therefore propose this as a more acceptable peace:

rusproposal.jpg

Representing a net loss of 40 basetax for Russia

The Western Emperor and the Calipha, along with assorted allies, dependencies, hangers-on and raving barbarians, feel the coalitions demands do not quite reflect the current situation on the ground. In addition we believe this new Uk-raine is an adomination and would to much scew the balance of power in an for us unfortunate direction. We therefore propose this as a more acceptable peace:

rusproposal.jpg

Representing a net loss of 40 basetax for Russia

Where are the Polish claims?

it still contains Finland to be nerfed into Gotland + vassals. Im not giving up more than half of my demense before all of them are occupied by the enemy and all my armies are dead...

it still contains Finland to be nerfed into Gotland + vassals. Im not giving up more than half of my demense before all of them are occupied by the enemy and all my armies are dead...

We're not saying this is the peacedeal, we're saying anything more than this necessitates intervention. If you can get less, good for you.

Where are the Polish claims?

I thought you were surrendering to the Russkies? Or was it the Finns? Croats?

Last edited:
Gollevainen said:
First of all, the lands that you hold, you hold in the name of the Czar. If you deny him the right to do as he wish with his own land then you are just another rebel.
And if you do lose that land you could always get some other provinces from Russia’s other vassals to compensate for it.