• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well I think the belligrent participants are entiteled for their propaganda don't you think?
I mean atleast I have for long given up the hope of using public forum posting as a way to seriously affect on things or get myself affected...

....but we have fans to think about, don't we?
Moar war talk!

I find argument that Rusia is to be reduced because of von Rundsted skill in EU3 odd. Reducing country because it may have inhereteant advantage to be manifested due to change of game mechanics is fine, because it is shortcoming of Pdox to create insufficiently adequate conversion tools (or inability to make these tools at all), advantages he may or may not gain due to his skill is what playing games competitively is all about.

Indeed. with my personal obinion that Vr is so skillfull that only full annexation would stop him futher makes the agenda worhtless...

Also to all of you, specially KoM and Foels who remember how enjoyable the nerfing wars of some other asian country in TEINY vicky game, are you really sure you want to bring all that merry togetherness back at this game? I thougth that banning someone and nerfing some country in the begining would finally avoid us from such things. IMO beeing greedy and wanting something for one self is lot better Human CB than the self-rigthenous "he is soooo big that it needs to be nerfed or we die" approach. Gigablobs are unavoidable, and against the contrary believe, one can well co-exist with them without fear of getting raped or ending up as their bitch.

And back to the propaganda board:
Remember, first the KoM/foels duo attacked egypt with similar CB...then when the dust wasen't even laid down in the desert, they set up a new one one in the Ukranian plains...
Can the rest of their neighbours be so naive and think that they will going to settle there?

Can the rest of their neighbours be so naive and think that they will going to settle there?

Byzantium and Persia having some sort of ambitions for Italy and the Holy Lands that will be put into motion the second they have fully secured both their rear and flank? Surely you jest.

No its true! The Gondor and the Haradrim must be stopped! Join Mordor and Isengard and together we will bring freedom to Middle-earth!

Ohh..so you are Isengard! ....ehhmmm...But wasn't Saruman a HIGHLY SKILLED sorcerer? :D

Is this trying implify that Im NOT highly skilled sorcerer? Don't mess with wizzards...or I'll spam this thread with stories of St. Jesus the Carpenter untill the pope himself ask Paradox staff to ban me... ;)

Wasn't Mordor evil and full of Orks? This is the Empire of Love!

Hey, all we have to go by are Blayne's comics. If you want a better international image get on TS and start writing your own propaganda! :D

But wasn't Saruman a HIGHLY SKILLED sorcerer?

He got his rear end handed to him by friggen trees

It may be worth pointing out that just one tree has Colossal size, natural armor, damage reduction, hundreds of hit points, and enough limbs to make a dozen or more attacks per round.

It may be worth pointing out that just one tree has Colossal size, natural armor, damage reduction, hundreds of hit points, and enough limbs to make a dozen or more attacks per round.

Pff, its not like they have fire resistance.

enough of trees

MOAR PEACE DEMANDS!!!

less I mean offcourse, but fresh ones thank you ;)

enough of trees

MOAR PEACE DEMANDS!!!

less I mean offcourse, but fresh ones thank you ;)

Or we could, y'know, just enforce the ones currently on the table.

By how?
Sofar Bavarians need to learn how to figth untill you get me even consider them ;)

By how?
Sofar Bavarians need to learn how to figth untill you get me even consider them ;)

So far Finland has contributed nothing of particular importance.

Don't you worry. By the end of next session our demands will seem lenient.

So far Finland has contributed nothing of particular importance.
Curious of how many of my migthy 4 demenses are beeing occupied by the enemy?

Don't you worry. By the end of next session our demands will seem lenient.
well what? You rally up more major powers to attack Finland? Becouse like I said, Bavaria seems not to be in the task alone...

oh, like russia is in its high and migthy now that this must the most horrorous threath ever!
And still you would have to beat me first before I accept to those demands!!

Last edited: