• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well for honest sake? If let Von R to convert even with russia that is only 1/3 of the size of the other powers, he would still eat everyone in europe ;) Remarkably few remembers his work with France in AROW, not to mention the myriads of other Eu3 games. So the idea that russia needs to be nerfed is pretty moot....what does it really matter if Foels and KoM are annexed by Russia Uber Alles or some Belorussian size country? when in both occasions the outcome would be the same :D

Maybe some of us are a bit more optimistic than you suicidal, hard-drinking Finns. Sure, vR is a good player, but that's no reason to give him even more resources to crush us all with.

Here's the current state of the internal discussion among the alliance, showing proposed Byzantine gains in purple, Persian in yellow, and Bavarian in blue, with the proposed Free Cossack State of the Ukraine in green.

demandsdraft2.png

Foels tells me that this is 168 base tax, not including the Bavarian gains, and thus is a little in excess of a third of Russia's prewar 480. Of course it may be difficult to enforce such wide-ranging demands.

Last edited:
well for honest sake? If let Von R to convert even with russia that is only 1/3 of the size of the other powers, he would still eat everyone in europe ;) Remarkably few remembers his work with France in AROW, not to mention the myriads of other Eu3 games. So the idea that russia needs to be nerfed is pretty moot....what does it really matter if Foels and KoM are annexed by Russia Uber Alles or some Belorussian size country? when in both occasions the outcome would be the same :D

So, uh, your position vis. Russia is that there are only two alternatives, total annexation before EU3 or kowtowing and hoping for mercy?

Is VR really that much better than the rest of you?

And... aren't you on VR's side? Why are you arguing that he has to be annexed to prevent him WCing then? :p

Last edited:
Remarkably few remembers his work with France in AROW, not to mention the myriads of other Eu3 games.

Wha? Everyone remembers his efforts in AROW! That's why we want to reduce him! :wacko:

Wha? Everyone remembers his efforts in AROW! That's why we want to reduce him! :wacko:

But wasn't that was with 1 prov? By this logic don't you have to annex him to avoid him VCing us by 1450? :p

Could we have a rundown of how those conquered basetaxes are distributed amongst the vultures/new AI?

Wow. So Russia was 8x more powerful than you?

(I mean, I was figuring three or four... is Russian provinces unusually rich in CK as well as there being many of them?)

Wow. So Russia was 8x more powerful than you?

(I mean, I was figuring three or four... is Russian provinces unusually rich in CK as well as there being many of them?)

Did you see how BIG Russia was? And yes, Russian provinces are quite rich.

Maybe some of us are a bit more optimistic than you suicidal, hard-drinking Finns. Sure, vR is a good player, but that's no reason to give him even more resources to crush us all with.

Here's the current state of the internal discussion among the alliance, showing proposed Byzantine gains in purple, Persian in yellow, and Bavarian in blue, with the proposed Free Cossack State of the Ukraine in green.

demandsdraft2.png

Foels tells me that this is 168 base tax, not including the Bavarian gains, and thus is a little in excess of a third of Russia's prewar 480. Of course it may be difficult to enforce such wide-ranging demands.

No Bavarian gains!

No Polarian gains!

If Polaria doesn't get anything neither shall Bavaria or otherwise I surrender the crown to the Russians immidietly. And don't even dare to doubt that i wouldn't do that.

If Polaria doesn't get anything neither shall Bavaria or otherwise I surrender the crown to the Russians immidietly. And don't even dare to doubt that i wouldn't do that.

I suspect after your latest antics you have sealed the fate of the Polarian crown regardless :D

All of Croatia has a basetax of 60...

This new proposed Kingdom of Ukraine will be more powerful than me, Spain, and Poland.

And Russia will still be the most powerful player, in terms of basetax.

And Russia will still be the most powerful player, in terms of basetax.

And simultaneously conviniently cut of from stopping your and KoM's nefarious schemes..

Anybody with half a brain realizes the two of you will go of Italy and the Holy Land at first opportunity, so in the interest of diplomatic clarity, why exactly shouldn't the affected neutral powers and their allies step in and stop you?

Wha? Everyone remembers his efforts in AROW! That's why we want to reduce him!

well my point is that its waste of time ;)

----------------------------------

Well on serious note.
Bavarian claims are absurd and imperialistic and WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH VON RUNSTEDS POWER WHATSOEVER so presenting them in same sentences/maps just shows out that the russian nerfing is really BS from Foels and KoM.
They are just greedy imperialist trying to gain with beating minors and collapsed nations, nothing more...
Also, Bavaria will have to improve his figthing hell of a lotta better before Finland is even starting to consider any terms by them. At this point Finland is not agreeing any of them.

As what comes to Russian peace in the south, Vr is allready told you to stuff it to... so I guess its pretty pointless to draw maps of the same suggestion that has allready been shot down. Either come up with more lenier peace suggestions or prepare to figth!

Last edited:
well my point is that its waste of time ;)

----------------------------------

Well on serious note.
Bavarian claims are absurd and imperialistic and WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH VON RUNSTEDS POWER WHATSOEVER so presenting them in same sentences/maps just shows out that the russian nerfing is really BS from Foels and KoM.
They are just greedy imperialist trying to gain with beating minors and collapsed nations, nothing more...
Also, Bavaria will have to improve his figthing hell of a lotta better before Finland is even starting to consider any terms by them. At this point Finland is not agreeing any of them.

As what comes to Russian peace in the south, Vr is allready told you to stuff it to... so I guess its pretty pointless to draw maps of the same suggestion that has allready been shot down. Either come up with more lenier peace suggestions or prepare to figth!

As always, your logic is impeccable Golle.

well what does propaganda and logic have to do with each other?
;)

well what does propaganda and logic have to do with each other?
;)

Quite, won't we all loudly proclaim the immorality of stealing provinces when we loose only to gleefully do the same to others the second the wind blows our way? :D At best there is a notion of sportsmanship, repaying favours in kind and fair game.