• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You have some brilliant plan for getting myself into a better position without annexing another player then? :p

No, you're screwed, sorry about that. :D

Considering that I've (...) guaranteed its very existance against the greedy lords of (...) Denmark
Just curious whether you mean the same greedy lords of Denmark who gave Poland it´s very king title and most of it´s land after it got itself annexed by accident and who sent men dealing with Polish peasant revolters when it could not defend itself against them anymore ?

If that word is "ravenous" i can see how it fits the food thingies of Finland?

And how did Poland come in to this? Did you heard that i got out?

Got out from where?
I want you to join our heroic marathon as Polland Player.
...before Kolibri and Von R kills each others with claims of who's done most sweet-loving to it.

Got out from where?
I want you to join our heroic marathon as Polland Player.
...before Kolibri and Von R kills each others with claims of who's done most sweet-loving to it.

The Army.

Well i could if i should. Maybe if i get the specs.

Prince of Germany ~/~ circa 1166 said:
King of Germany ~/~ circa 1167 said:
Papa left us yesterday, poor old man didnt even had taste for food at the end. That imbecile of a master is troubling me again, king must do this, king must do that. I havent even finished drinking on my papas parting.
He says I have more responsibilities now, I think I should replace him. Maester of Secrets, him will do it. Hes a good friend, never troubles me besides a seal here and there.
And I dont even have to read them at all!
King of Germany ~/~ circa 1169 said:
Emperor of Holy Roman Empire ~/~ circa 1170 said:
That went no good, how should I know that daughters of these Dukes is just for touching and seeing, no sleeping. Hey you, fosterling have someone fetch me more vine. What, your father is at war with me?
I shouldnt have told Maester of Secrets that I dont want to see that wench ever again, turns out noone has seen her for ages and these dukes has gotten so restless they say they want mine head, I shall have theirs, imbeciles.
Master of Coin is back (one of them, at least, they never keeps here for long) together with Maester of Letters,mumbling something about Realm Duress, what does that even mean?) and Vikings, Arabs, Barbars and Greeks invading. Imbeciles, I shall crush them!
Boy, You! Fetch me some vine before I go to sleep.
Emperor of Holy Roman Empire ~/~ circa 1172 said:
Emperor of Holy Roman Empire ~/~ circa 1178 said:

Dietrich.png

Dietrich, Emperor of Holy Roman Empire and surroundings.​

edzako I hope....
god dammit you almost got me scared by even mentioning Dano's brother....

The Knautschlings - part 13
A Danish summer

Completely unrelated to the title this chapter of the Knautschling tale deals with events happening
between 1270 and 1278 A.D. and not one particular summer.
It all starts out with the Danish contribution to a rather insignificant peace contract known as the
Treaty of Milan, already closing the story arc begun by some border skirmishes in the last chapter.

k1201.jpg

After that not much happens.
Thus while continuing the tradition of naming the least unimportant
out of a couple of unimportant events to fill these chapters the Knautschling tale reaches a new narrative low
with me being forced to explain how Faste´s son Waldemar is told to shut up by our protagonist.

k1202.jpg

Waldemar has not yet been mentioned because truth be told he is a rather bland fellow.
Also Faste sent him to a monastery at very young age and he has just recently returned to the court.
Meanwhile there is the heroic war of Denmark versus a rebellious one province Duke in northern England

k1204.jpg

and the even more heroic firefighting in Lübeck to be mentioned.

k1203.jpg

And if you think this tale is getting really boring right now you are not the only one.
The other one not being me, but Faste, who actually dies of boredom.

k1205.jpg

Wait, what ?

Yes, you heard correctly, our beloved Faste is dead just like that in his late forties.
As one of the most pious kings of the century Faste immediately gets beatified by the pope.
This has obviously nothing to with the fact that the pope is a Knautschling, too.
And the pope being a Knautschling is also very much unrelated to bland Waldemar being
awarded an Emperor title shortly after his inheritance and long before having fought any
major war as the following historical document dated some years later proves.

k1207.jpg

Unlike Faste, Waldemar has not chosen his wife for certain physical attributes,
in fact he has not chosen his wife at all but got it chosen for him by his now dead father.
Nonetheless he gets her pregnant

k1206.jpg

but most of the time just argues with her.

k1208.jpg

Just to spite Zoltána he sends their son whom she loves from the bottom of her heart
away from court to a monastery.

k1209.jpg

He is such a classy guy, our Waldemar.
And also a skilled warrior,

k1210.jpg

here proving himself against some norwegian Duke from the Yngling dynasty who tries
to spark a civil war but fails utterly.
Since western europe is quite peaceful right now, Waldemar has no big decisions about
foreign policy to make yet. One decision with a possible international impact is
being done by Waldemar here at the end of this chapter of the Knautschling tale
as he sends the russian ambassador into exile.
It might not be a smart decision, but if you ask Waldemar why he did it,
he will tell you, what he tells everybody else:
"I just could not stand this prick raving about that stupid castle in Novgorod again and again and again and again..."

k1211.jpg

Last edited:
Heh, well, I thought he was Dano's brother, that's why I was a bit worried about Germany. But now that I know who he is... Europe, you got a problem. ;D

Edit: Someone finally mentioned it! I win!

Well in eu3 you will eat him (and every other player in eurasia) out Im sure ;)

The torcher of italopolis and most of the rest of the world as well...the one who set the world on flames laughing and managed to be a quite a darling most other peculiar ways as well.

The torcher of italopolis

in Africa

An african player who enjoyed burning down large iconic cities? I shall have to ask him for some pointers. :D