• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well eu3?? In Uber unified Russia?
Played by Von Runsted...
with his reputation...

;);)

I just checked out Ederon and you latin techs should be ashamed of yourselves. Conspiring to conquer the world by preventing the ROTW from westernizing. For shame. For shame. And to think I thought you guys were cool.

It seems only Danomite is worthy of my respect and peanut-worship. And that's probably only because he didn't play CK. I should have seen this eviiiil long ago, when I was reading the previous game. But I was blinded by the awesomeness of the mega-campaign. I'm really glad I didn't sign up for Days of Glory.

well good riddance then :mad:??
Mind you that the 9 gallant ones have suffered this bugfest called CK for almost year now to just to see how greedy ROTWers are demanding more and more and more in every possible thread, be it more buffs to add into their allready godlike buffs or change to screw us who actually has generated their own DG in the auction, nothing is too much for those vultures.

And atop of that they want free ride to westernisation?
Screw 'em. Like Vr said in Ederon, if they want latin border provinces, they ougt to come and get it themselves. westernisation is not free anymore ;)

Last edited:
I just checked out Ederon and you latin techs should be ashamed of yourselves. Conspiring to conquer the world by preventing the ROTW from westernizing. For shame. For shame. And to think I thought you guys were cool.

It seems only Danomite is worthy of my respect and peanut-worship. And that's probably only because he didn't play CK. I should have seen this eviiiil long ago, when I was reading the previous game. But I was blinded by the awesomeness of the mega-campaign. I'm really glad I didn't sign up for Days of Glory.

Oh well. Life goes on.

So am I; we don't want any whining ninnies in the RotW. We want some spirited resistance before we swoop down in force and annex you all!

Er, in the case of Al-Andalus, carefully enforce religious tolerance and political self-determination via the Andalusian House of Lords, of course.

well good riddance then :mad:??
Mind you that the 9 gallant ones have suffered this bugfest called CK for almost year now to just to see how greedy ROTWers are demanding more and more and more in every possible thread, be it more buffs to add into their allready godlike buffs or change to screw us who actually has generated their own DG in the auction, nothing is too much for those vultures.

And atop of that they want free ride to westernisation?
Screw 'em. Like Vr said in Ederon, if they want latin border provinces, they ougt to come and get it themselves. westernisation is not free anymore ;)

All this because of one Canadian in China.

all of this and some of that, I've tried to keep Dôns alive and well and change cultures three times to fit best to the nation they've ruled trough these 400 years and Keeping even up the gap between the best leading DG nations have been worth of huge struggle.
...then these ROTW kets free pass over me in the auction for stuff that could mean really much for naval nation like me...
and yet they screem and demand "Westernise us! westernise!"

bloody hell no...;)
But Ike, if ceylon would demand its right to continue De Flandre* traditions and bid in the auction with De Flandre DG, then a western trade port migth be arranged :rolleyes:

all of this and some of that, I've tried to keep Dôns alive and well and change cultures three times to fit best to the nation they've ruled trough these 400 years and Keeping even up the gap between the best leading DG nations have been worth of huge struggle.
...then these ROTW kets free pass over me in the auction for stuff that could mean really much for naval nation like me...

bloody hell no...;)
But Ike, if ceylon would demand its right to continue De Flandre* traditions and bid in the auction with De Flandre DG, then a western trade port migth be arranged :rolleyes:

How many times I have mentioned "what about my participation? do i get de Flandre or Tilius DG?" but no answer has come to my attention. So i have presumed that "not in hell we give Ceylons a chance to get de Flandre DG".

Would the treaty hamper my plans of conquest in eastern China?

only if you will not kill every ROTWdler near by ;)

How many times I have mentioned "what about my participation? do i get de Flandre or Tilius DG?" but no answer has come to my attention. So i have presumed that "not in hell we give Ceylons a chance to get de Flandre DG".

aside few discussions in TS, I have not actually seen you mention this in any of the "important" threads

bloody hell no...;)

I didn't demand westernisation! I was fully expecting to pay for it, in ducats, or in terms of having sold my soul lol!!

Would the treaty hamper my plans of conquest in eastern China?

Only inasmuch as it would require you to hold off conquest until all Europe ventures RotW-slaying - thing is, preventing bordering is impossible if you're in the process of conquest; we just don't want any westernisation before that time.

I didn't demand westernisation! I was fully expecting to pay for it, in ducats, or in terms of having sold my soul lol!!

You still can; you just risk your benefactor getting butchered by the rest of Europe.

I must say I have never seen you mention this. A point to note: DG is only given to dynasties with at least one sovereign King; consequently the de Flandre DG is currently zero. So you can easily get the de Flandre DG for Ceylon, all you have to do is avoid submitting any bids.

More seriously, to set up such special treatment would require a bit of coding which, honestly, I don't feel like doing. So no.

All this because of one Canadian in China.

So true. Blayne sometimes is reasonable with demands, but it's hard to pick that out from the over-the-top stuff he's constantly spouting. "China must convert to Vicky with half the world's population! Europe conspiring to conquer the ROTW together is unreasonable! China must start off westernized!"