• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You dont have to walk to the caspain sea, liberate anatolia would be sufficient; is foels *really* demanding KoM's annexation? Will he actually fight to the end for it?

I can't liberate Anatolia.

I disagree; if you could free my demesne and then defend Anatolia, I believe I could carry on the fight. I observe that if I go down, you have Foels for a neighbour, and you've seen how pleasant that is. :)

Hmm... Worse than having you for a neighbor?

You could if you grand mobilized. Some things are worth fighting all out for.

ATTENTION

The Radomirs want to officially apologize to all involved parties for the actions and words that are about to be said.

All deals made in the past two and a half weeks concerning matters located east of Zadar are deemed null and void.

Various countries' claims on Anatolian vassals of Persia shall be transferred to Radomir ownership, paid for by the Komnenoi. All war-debt incurred on the Radomirs from running a fully mobilized nation will be paid by the Komnenoi. The Komnenoi will cede Greece to the Radomirs. The full Radomir military will be placed on a mission to reposition the Komnenoi as rulers of Anatolia.

The Christian nations must unite to repel the evil of Muhammeds followers! The Romans must be saved!

if there wouldn't be the morale bug everytime we rehost, such crusade could actually work...

So you guys know what I'm going to ask about by now, right?

(mupdates!)

Also, what the final settlement of the Roman war will be.

And the vultures begin to swoop.

*Waves arms feebly*

Back off, you yellow-beaked bastards! I'm not dead yet! It's just a flesh wound!

Well it looks like OY might be able to do something in EU3 after all. Will KoM be a vassal, and fight for the Radomir Empire? Will he be a buffer state between Persia and Croatia? Will everyone see OY's treachery and impose a 1/3? 2/3? We can only hope.

KoM is defeated?

The joy of vengeance
Testify!
I can hear the cheering
KoM has been defeated!