• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well like I said, I need to consider this carefully. But anyways, My days in england are propaply over.
It was tiresome figth and I need to rest and sleep it trough.

Last edited:
The Knautschlings - part 8

Childhood

One cold day in spring 1133 while Faste is playing tag with some other children at the court,
the Kingdoms of Mercia and Lotharingia declare war on Denmark.
Faste immediately grabs his wooden sword. "Then we will fight back, I will lead our armies myself"
Marshal Janko, son and successor to the legendary but aging Marshal Pimen, smiles,
knowing the child he has to follow orders from has the heart of a true Danish warrior.
Izabela von Steutzlingen, wife to Faste´s closest living relative Harald and effectively
filling out the role of his mother bursts out in tears, eventually persuading Faste to stay at home.
The first skirmishes are done by a local British noble called Olaf.
He reports that the enemy calls his commanders immortal, but their armies can easily be
"slaughtered like squealing pigs".

His second report is less graphical. "Successfully besieged enemy castle at Northampton. Enemy strikes back
with overwhelming numbers. Retreat is not an option. Will kill as many as we can."

Meanwhile a guy called Herman desperately tries to save the city of Lübeck from the invading Lotharingian armies.

Marshal Janko orders the bulk of the Danish armies to Britain nonetheless saying
"We can´t win on both fronts, let us defeat Mercia first" and the adding "The Palace might fall, evacuate the court to Trondelag".
And for victory in Britain Janko´s troops are indeed needed, seeing that Lotharingian and Mercian troops
seem to gain the upper hand.

But with more and more Danish troops arriving the advantage changes hands.

Meanwhile, as Lotharingian troops indeed have overrun the Palace and continue to push northwards,
Faste is excited about all the snow in Trondelag and orders Chancellor Jorunn to build a snowman with him.

Marshal Janko watches as his plan unfolds perfectly. More and more Danish troops arrive in Mercia
and the King of Mercia, Eudes Don*, finds himself in a desperate situation by early 1134.

And then in an even more desperate situation.

But Denmark´s weak situation also catches the attention of a vile person in the east.
The King of Russia decides that with most Danish troops in Britain and Lotharingia already
chasing the stray defenders of the Scandinavian part of Denmark now is the time to have an easy "victory" over Denmark.
He does not have the heart of a warrior for sure.
Of course these catastrophic news do not stop the Danish troops from finishing the job in Britain.

And with Eudes Don* defeated, the King of Lotharingia, Rupprecht von Goldstrand*, offers a very generous white peace.
Faste demands revenge at first but then quickly changes his mind and tells the messenger that Denmark is grateful to accept.
His quick change of minds might have been influenced by the fact that Chancellor Jorunn grabbed him by his left ear
and pulled hard, leaving Faste in obvious pain.
But would someone with the heart of a true danish warrior like Faste really be influenced by such a thing ?
That is up to you to decide, my dear reader.​

Rise of the Radomirs
Part 1

Teosodii Radomir's rise in status was as meteoric in every sense of the word.

In September of 1131, he rose to the position of King of Croatia. With this new power, he immediately began reforming the way Croatia did diplomacy. Within two months, he has secured an alliance with the King of Russia, and has ensured all others concerned that he planned on enforcing his father's claim to the Hungarian throne.

Radomirs have never been known as procrastinators, and Teosodii was no different. In July of 1132, he officially declared war on Bela Arpas, King of Hungary. By October, the Croatian armies led by their King, and the Russian armies led by their generals, had finished off all but small remnants of the Magyar army. Shortly after the end of the war, all Dukes, Counts, and peasants recognized Teosodii as not only King of Croatia, but also King of Hungary.

---

He sat fidgeting as he listened to this story for the umpteenth time. He had been told this story at least monthly for as long as he could remember; he could tell it to you backwards by heart. Instead of listening to it again, he began writing a letter to his friend, Vukan.

"So the tutors are telling the story about my father again… It was a story that had some truth to it, as all good stories do, but it has too much praise in it for my liking. Sure, my father had come to power and done all those feats of supposed diplomatic skill, but was he such a wise leader?

You certainly can't praise his for his military prowess… He once led a charge of knights into one of his own infantry regiments. Diplomacy? Sure he made some good moves, but even a bumbling idiot could tell you an alliance with Russia is a good idea. Croatia is in debt up to its ears, so you can't give him much praise on running the nation well either.

What, then, inspires stories of his greatness? The fact that if his citizens knew the truth they wouldn't allow him to be their King? The possibility of the Hungarians revolting if they knew the kind of man that had dethroned their beloved Arpad?

There are a few things he has done right. Most notably, made me the heir to the Croatian Kingdom. Lord knows my older brothers are idiots that would run it even worse than my father has. My father loves them, but my I'd be willing to bet my mother convinced him that giving them everything wasn't a very good idea.

I just read what I've written and I realize I'm rambling. I'll end this letter and stop taking your attention away from your beautiful wife.

Your friend,
Dmitar"​

Dmitar folded up the letter and sent his page off to his friend to deliver it. While the letter did contain some possibly inflammatory comments, he didn’t worry about them as only his page and Vukan would be the only ones accessing the letter with the knowledge of how to read it.

A few days later, his page returned to him with a letter from Vukan.

“It’s good to hear from you. I thought those tutors might have gotten the best of you after not seeing you for so long.

I don’t have much time to write, so I’ll get to the point. You are correct about your father. You were too young to remember anything about his rise, but I was right there alongside him as he did it. He is not the genius those stories make him out to be, and you should want to get control of the kingdom as quickly as you possibly can to avoid anything worse happening than has already happened.”

After reading it, Dmitar tossed the letter into the fireplace. He spent the rest of the night by the fire, thinking…

Last edited:
The Fatimid Caliphate: The Andalusi reaction

islamy.jpg

seville.jpg

The Palace of Seville, built by Ibrahim al-Akbarzib ben Varyar, last of the loyal shiite Emirs of al-Andalus. Now the capital of the traitorous Murabit sultanate.

There was a pleasant breeze in the air, birds were singing a sweet summer melody and the evening sun shone mildly on the Sevillian garden slopes. This however did noting to slow the Sultans rapidly pounding heart or the river of cold sweat running down his young face. The situation he faced was not of his doing, no, not his fault! It was his great grandfather who had hunted down the Shi'ites of al-Andalus, who had the old Emir of Seville beheaded and installed himself in his palace.

almurabit.jpg

Da'ud bin Taishufin, the young Sultan of South Western al-Andalus and Morocco had had his responsibilities thrust upon him 2 years prior when his father was killed in the disastrous attempt to defend Jerusalem from the Fatimid onslaught.

This was not his fault! The Sultan cursed as servants threw themselves out of the way. By rights the old Caliphas should have been done in by their disastrous civil war, but no. They had strook back like wounded lions, one day the House of Taishufin had been content plotting their takeover of all Hispania, the next envoys reach them telling of devastating defeats. Of the Calipha walking into the Holy Cities and all resistance evaporating like a fog in sunlight, by the devils! The damnable crusaders had not held them back, the Greeks had not held them back, and the Persians had gotten themselves drawn into a series of wars with the Rus instead of being of use as fellow Sunnis fell as wounded lambs before lion. Before they knew it the bastards had taken Sicily and convinced the Empire to give them free reign in Africa!

"My Sultan" a messenger disrupted his grumblings "The Sultan of Al Djazair has arrived"

Da'ud straightened his back and wiped his face with his sleeve. "Well send him in then! Go!"

hammadid.jpg

Ismat bin Hammad had spent most his life fighting the Normand and Toulousian Crusades with his Zirid cousins in Tunis, the final failure of the faithful armies outside Constantine had ruined his health, its sale to the Fatimid Caliphate had broken the old mans heart. But his spirit was by no means extinguished

"Sultan" The weary old man looked nothing like the warrior Da'uds father had told him about "welcome, I trust the voyage was not to tiring, here sit with me"

"Don't patronize me! I am not some old woman in need of pleasantries!" the elderly sultans voice boomed through the archways in a manner that seemed divorced from the crippled and balding body he saw before him. "I bring ill tidings of the Greek war."

Da'ud froze, the Greek Emperor had vowed to retake Aleppo and Edessa, Sicily had risen in rebellion and the Pope had convinced the Hungarian king to launch a last mighty crusade against the infidel Caliphate. "What of it?" his voice shivered slightly

Ismats icy brown eyes bored deep into the younger Sultan. "The Hungarians have been destroyed by the Slavs, wiped out."

"But surely the Greeks will bleed them, we..."

"The Greeks were crushed outside Aleppo. The Komnenids refused to support the war and the Themes had not eaten in a day and a half when they met."

Da'ud swallowed audibly. A drop of sweat stung his eye. "They will come for Nubia next then?"

"Yes"

"And for the Nubian court in Granada?"

"They will, and they will have no mercy for their bloodsworn enemies" The steel in the old mans voice made the very air taste of iron. "And when they are done, will they turn home?"

"They will remember the rebellion of our forefathers, and our rejection of their bloodline." Da'uds voice slipped to a monotone, a slight vacancy in his stare "And how we took Mecca and Jerusalem and denied their right to the name of the Prophets daughter."

"They have known noting but war and bloodshed and revenge for generations." Ismat looked him with the empty eyes of a man who had seen to much, of a man who had lost to much. "They have forgotten what peace is like, if we are to survive we must move now. We must bind the little maghreb Emirs and mountain sheiks to us while time is, but most importantly, we must convince the Emir of Toledo to join us. With him we could muster 50.000 men, that is enough to repel them long enough for their neighbors to be convinced to attack them."

"You are right, the emir is a learned man, he will see to reason. I will..." Da'uds eyes turned to an exhausted rider in ragged clothing standing at attention at the end of the hall. "Speak" his voice verged on trembling now.

The riders voice was dry and sand bitten "Toledo.... the Emir of Toledo has thrown himself at the feet of the Fatimid Calipha. His armies march already on Nubian Granada, under. Under the Emerald Banner."

Due to the very short playing time (3 years) of this session, I write of events that happened last week.

Shall we speak of heroes?

Shall we let the martial trumpets and cornicens be sounded, and orate movingly of the thunder of heavy cavalry, of the glitter of kataphrakt armour? Shall we speak of the clash of arms, of the stolid courage of the infantry that stands to receive the crusaders' charge? Shall we narrate the flow of battle, the movement of brave silken banners and the dust-clouds of the fleet-footed columns?

No.

Such, indeed, is the custom in barbarian lands; how could it be otherwise? When the ruler sits a throne of spears, respected only for his force of arms, then his arms must of necessity be glorious; and if no great battles send his fame skywards, why then any skirmish will do, so be it only that it was fought in faraway lands against a powerful foe. So does necessity make an amateur of every ruler who comes to his throne by force or fraud; and although his experience might incline him otherwise, he speaks only of the glory of tactics.

But this is Rome; and we remember.

We remember Hannibal, supreme on every field; and his retreat from Italy, his army broken by years of victory.

We remember Julian the Apostate, who laid siege to Ctesiphon after crushing all before him; who was conquered, not by a pale Galilean, but by the swarthy Persians when they burned the fields that might have fed his army.

We remember Attila, who turned back within sight of Rome's walls; and although we venerate the memory of the Saint, Pope Leo, still we hold that the state of the Hunnish horses is more to be looked towards, than the intervention of God in so black and devilish a human heart as Attila's.

The Augustus, the Basileus Romaion, does not take his seat by the strength of his guards, but is acclaimed by the Senate and the People. His power does not blow in the wind, rising and falling with every passing incident, but rests on the firm foundation of legitimacy; and for this reason he is not obliged to speak always and triumphantly of the close and the personal, of the glorious clash of arms.

In Rome, we speak of logistics; and we do not glorify a border skirmish into a great triumph, no matter who was favoured by fortune on any particular field.

If our enemy brings to the field a force greater than the land can support, and by their numbers overwhelms an army proportioned to the just aims of the struggle, we are not discomfited by the loss of a few outposts; we know that a border is not eternal, and flows one way as easily as the other.

If our enemy makes peace while his heralds still trumpet every skirmish as were it the very battle of Armageddon, we are not surprised; for we know the state of his treasury and his granaries, as we know our own.

Rome has stood a thousand years, while her foes rose and fell; on every border there are, or were, people who can lay claim to this or that great disaster for the Eagles. Yet Rome endures; where are now the Celts, the Goths, the Huns? Carthaginian, Macedonian, Diadochoi, Sassanid; all have passed into the realm of shadows, and only their enemy remembers their name. In this generation the foe is called Fatimid, and he gloats at the conquest of Aleppo; but we are not discontent. In another century the barbarian will carry another name, but we shall still be Rome. And only Rome will remember the Fatimids, who now vaunt their hour upon the stage, and have forgot the names of those that went before.

There was a man once, who lived in these lands before Rome ruled them; and he wrote wisely. And as with all wisdom, his words came to Rome, and were judged, and found good; for as any man of discipline can become a citizen, so also we gather lessons from all the world, to add to our treasures. And therefore we look not only to the present day, or this decade, or to our own lifetimes; but plan for all time to come, and say of misfortunes, this, too, shall pass.

Treaty of Orleans

Faste Knautschling*, King of Denmark, hereby acknowledges to have no legitimate claims to rule over land and people of continental France.
Thus the provinces of Rennes (#101), Blois (#110) and Sens (#131) as well as the Counties of Maine (C108) and Orleans (C138) as well as the Bishopric of Troyes (C130) are to be handed over to Robert De Flandre*, King of Normandy.

All costs related to the celebration treaty to be paid for by Robert De Flandre* (id = 421380)

Signed by King of Neustria

A response to Komnenid slander

It is only natural for a nations of cowards and plotters shall have little to say of heroes or the silken banners that they left lying before Aleppo.

We must admit however that we are most impressed at the rhetorical skill needed to turn the fall of the greatest fortification outside Constantinople herself into a border skirmish. Cicero had been proud at such twists of tounge!

Or at men who hold the names of Caesar and Augustus as the very titles of office that castigate those who rule by glory of arms without the slightest twinge of concience.

And to accuse others of taking seat by the power of their guards from over the horned helmets of barbarian praetorians! Mercy.

Then they speak of Eternal Rome, as if father Abraham had not been speaking to God himself millennia before these pretentious bastards were even suckling the teet of wild animals after their mother rightly threw them out with the bathwater.

The best part however was the fact that despite the fact that they had nothing to do with Rome proper they insisted upon not being Greeks, not that any sane men would admit to such a thing but they did so in cyrillic Greek, a fact that amused the Calipha to no end.

But in one thing they were right. The Younger Fatimid bloodline sat on a throne of spears. Indeed they had as much legitimacy as any worldly ruler, but the claim that they through right of the pure blood of the Prophet were Caliphas and undeniable sovereigns over all the Faithful had to be backed by victorious arms. Like prodigal sons the wayward children of the fatherland had had to be brought back before the Caliphas throne by force or threat of force. Luckily, the Calipha had force.

bannerbearer.jpg

A member of the Sayeedi Guard holding an Emerald Banner. His white dress and the Lighthouse depicted in the upper corner shows he belongs to the Caliphas personal regiment, the Seif al Din

The policy of allowing lower commanders independent initiative by necessity meant that the army of the Caliphate did not lend itself to the unquestioning loyalty of the Latin and Greek forces. This meant the Calipha needed to prove his ability and confirm the blessing of Allah upon his rule, such was the curse of thinking men who fought by their own free will. For this reason existed the Sayeedi Guard, compromised solely of strong men descended (by one way or the other) from the Prophet himself. And as any family whose eldest living son served under the Banner was freed from taxes there was no lack of supply of able men. Drilled in every manner of warfare they entered service at the age of 25 either as guardsmen or officers of the lesser commands.
And so the young Calipha rules from a throne of spears, but his enemies best not gloat lest their head end up on one of them.

This is not to say that the Fatimid Caliphate has no culture or thinkers, heavens no!
There are nine great Universities in the world, one in Baghdad, one in Constantinople, Seven in the Fatimid Caliphate.

This mind you is the golden age of Islam, no other place in the world even comes close to the sophistication of scientific reasoning and thought of the Fatimid scholars. It is true that the gears of social advancement is much lubricated by military competence, and that the Alexandrian court does not much care for detailed depictions of butterflies, but if you wish to find a good copy of Homer or Euclid it is not to Byzantion you travel. No matter the nostalgic ravings of has-beens, for now the center of the civilized world is Egypt.

teacher.jpg

Never mind the fact that scholars had to teach in the hallways of local buildings as the Calipha took 50 years to get around to funding the rebuilding of the university of Alexandria after it was burned down by raving Scotsmen...

And despite the fiery rhetoric of the Alexandrian court let us remind ourselves that the Caliphate has not declared war on any nation that did not by right belong under the Caliphates wings. Despite only ever minding its own business the Fatimids have been treacherously attacked time and time again, in a never ceasing stream the vultures have descended on poor Egypt to rape pillage and plunder. They have been repulsed time and time again, their sons slain and their lands taken. But look instead on the wise Toulousian Emperor of Rome, with his realm there has only ever been peace and understanding. With the end of Sicily and Nubia trade and prosperity blossoms across the Mediterranean.

So it is up to the neighbors of the Caliphate to make up their minds, do they wish to end like the Empire or Nubia and Naples?

Last edited:
Treaty of Orleans

Faste Knautschling*, King of Denmark, hereby acknowledges to have no legitimate claims to rule over land and people of continental France.
Thus the provinces of Rennes (#101), Blois (#110) and Sens (#131) as well as the Counties of Maine (C108) and Orleans (C138) as well as the Bishopric of Troyes (C130) are to be handed over to Robert De Flandre*, King of Normandy.

All costs related to the celebration treaty to be paid for by Robert De Flandre* (id = 421380)

Signed by King of Neustria
Signed by Faste Knautschling*

England's Pyre Part-II​

In some other world...

Dôn would look at them, the lords and ladies of England, Mercia...all gathered up in a strange meeting somewhere in Essex. It made repeating echo in her head:

”Son of a toad!”
It ringed and ringed at Dôn ears, the shouting of vulgar London mob when King Richard, rode back to the Capital to take the throne of poor old Asclettin, A king of bad times and bad counseling, but still beloved in the minds of the people. It was the evil Queen Ide, they blamed, the She-frog herself, and what was Richard son of his mother or his father, that traitorous opportunist who ruled his land – given by Asclettin from pure generosity and blind love of a parent - under the Liege of French king, and can there be more vicious insult to Englishmen than letting France to tax their work?

“Son of a Toad!” Dôn tasted it between her teeth as she silently moved cross the Kings hall, not the king of the Middle-world she had just left. No, this was some other world between the otherworld and heaven. Asclettin, Richard… No children of Dôn. But still they carried the same weight as did Eudes, and still if they would look from the window, they would see fire and smoke, and what was apparently to be arrival of French rule to England under the thread of the Vikings.

Different but still the same. Dôn had ventured into this world to seek escape from the war her children were waging, the deaths they had brought upon them in their quest for power and glory. Did she have warned Foulgues and then Eudes? For the dangers that laid in the road. But they had listen her, and nodded in compliment, but inside probably felt pity for her. What did she knew about the urge of mortal men? About ruling their own land and master their own fates?
Dôn, the Queen of Elf land, thought she knew enough about fate to tell how little say mortal man had upon it. In the end. As it was, end always came, for those who were dead-bound. For immortals, nothing ever ended. It only changed.

And again, England changed for the little play Dôn had come to witness:

They had finally managed to held a King council meeting...or at least made Richard and that strange old man sit in the same room without trying to challenge each other to a duel for life...something that many would have liked to see, with both options of winning being better than anything the present offered.
Especially after the meeting was over... Only thing that was decided was the faith of England. It would end as a circus, and its two grand jesters would be the King himself, depressed and tormented soul with vicious wife speaking ill behind every possible back – did we see the phantom of Ide looming in the dark passages of the castle? - and that old man...
He had allegedly rejected the meeting in the grounds that he and King lacked mutual language, and by then, at least someone still believed that the old man’s odd speech would be difficult to such delicate Frenchman to understand, but the reality was something else...
In the meeting, the old man sat on dressed as a big toad and croaking like simpleton whenever he had something to say to the King. To others, he whined and mingled how his old self was forced to seek the language of beast and horrid animals in order to attend to such a noble meeting...
Some had laughed. They were the ones that had all the luxury to infuriate the King, and knowing that the Asclettin's old witch-doctor was something forth of befriended with. Others sat silently with grim expressions and red blush on their faces...and others...they just looked all the madness with determination, determination to leave.

Dôn had seen from the looks of the old man that he knew perfectly that one of the fair folk was present in the meeting. He had accepted her lack of invitation and – probably because Dôn didn’t intervene into it by any means – had let her presence to remain secret to the rest.

But when Dôn looked from the window, she only saw her own world…or the world of her children. It didn’t invite her to return. These strange memories of never-where world, despite as deep in their own funeral pyre, kept haunting her. She felt almost like she could remain here, someone else’s memories, in someone else’s dreams. Dôn was probably right when guessing that old man in frog suite had similar anticipations from this little English kingdom that Dôn had from her own.
Or at least what she had from her children…
Or her children had for Dôn’s great misery….
“Oh, Children of Dôn, why keep you seeking end to your days?” Dôn wanted to learn to love them again, feel the warmth of her own children burst against her chest in embrace.
Foulgues, Eudes, and his young sons would only feel the coldest embrace and no one would learn to love them as they all lived for the sword before it was time to come back home from the ventures of glory.

As the meeting inside the castle hall dried out, so did the Gwydion’s realm behind the window. Danish flag rose into the towers of every castle and the French King claimed the land as no castle remained in the Dôn’s house control. They all were pushed into a corner like frantic badgers in the end of the hunt.
The old man remained. He walked to the window Dôn was gazing and remained in chaste distance. He looked out, either his own world in flames or the World of Dôn’s children. In the end the picture was the same, the foe had raised their banners and was approaching.

Without any formal introduction, the man said:
“Our worlds collapse in the same synch. Who was it who wrote; history won’t repeat itself, it rhymes?”
“Will the immortal learn the mortality when death arrives?” Dôn replied and to her horror; she found out how she couldn’t hide her fear anymore. Her voice wouldn’t have betrayed her for any living man, but this old man was something more different.
“It seems indeed that they are coming for us. Coming to get us.”
“To judge us? With the moral we taught them? Should we stand still and wait? Hide? Should we run?”
“Where can we run anymore?”
But the old man did not look grim or defeated. No sorrow passed in his face when he just replied with big grin.

The Toulousian Codex:

1131-1134:

Analysis of the Roman situation:

Nothing much happened except for the end of the Sicilian war. Having not completed the job, I will have to come back to destroy the Norman occupation of my southernmost lands.

Mercia Falls!

The fall of Mercia to Neustria (France) and Denmark creates a new and dramatic situation in the North. Russia initially seems to be backing Neustria to gain all of Britain, before peacing out for Gotland. Both Denmark and France are both greatly strengthened by their expansion at Mercia's expense. Neustria's clear hostility and Denmark's avowed willingness to play "crazy Northman" means I'm likely to be sucked into further wars in this region. What my own goals should be in my British policy are not yet clear to me, however.

Golle being installed as the vassal lord of Pruthenia bodes ill for Denmark, as the powerful Prince of Pruthenians would be dangerous in the hands of a revenge-minded Golle...

Whither Croatia?

The Russian-backed expansion of Croatia into Hungary results in a significant new entity to my East. Weighing in just under France and just above Egypt in terms of power, Croatia being wedged between me and Russia means the doings of the Radomir dynasty will bear close watching. If Rome and Russia ever end up in contest of arms, Croatia will likely be a key player. The question is, with Yoshi owing von R a debt of Hungarian scale, what could I possibly do to make sure that Croatia does not become a Russian satellite?

Analysis of the Dynastic Glory:

dg1134.png

Not much has happened, except for Denmark gaining even more DG, and the de Toulouse dynasty losing 50,000 DG. I blame my son and heir, who is wasting vast amounts of prestige claiming dear ol' dad's titles, the rebellious little ****.

sillyson.png

As you see, he's rebellious, has a gazzillion claims on me, and has 187 prestige out of about 12,000 that he should have.

fasquardon

Last edited:
Dude, clear hostility? The only reason Neustria went to war and took land was because it was under the AI control.

You've been ignoring my friendly overtures, sniping my vassals, and messing up my war with Galicia. Not exactly neighbourly, is it?

fasquardon

Session 10: The Caliphates place under the Sun!

session10.jpg

In this session:

The Fatimid Caliphate attains Great Power status!

Fatimids whack Hammadid and Al-Murabits!

Fatimids inherit Mosul, moves troops into Baghdad and trades Mosul and everything east for Damascus and everything west!
(some editing to be done to tidy up the map)

Due to some unfortunate lateness in my edit requests Persia loses its dynasty. :(

The Roman Empire takes Constantinople!

Then trades it to Croatia for a pittance!
In an effort to move Croatia out of Russias sphere of influence?

Denmark strengthens its hold over England, bringing it into the top 5 in manpower!

Roman Empire fights long war with AI Galicia (Spain/s.France), but has almost no claims...

Persia will need reconstruction and reconstitution...

Greece calls for end of Caliphate! :eek:

Next; peaceful Fatimid foreign policy and powerlevels!

You have Constantinople colored in wrong. :p

I have noted the sale, but it will take until next session for the Croatian garrison and bureaucrats to reach it and take control de facto. ;)

Kolibri said:
the Sultan

*calculates costs for punitive expedition* :mad:

Last edited:
Russia just mentioned as a footnote... unbelievable!

Perhaps if you had TS so we could communicate with you? I honestly have no idea what the Russian stance is on anything, or what youre up to...

Tell us! What glorious deeds did the Tsar accomplish while the Caliphas attentions where elsewhere? :)

Last edited: