• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I didn't, I died but was ressuerected and continued as a zombi and participating more than some non-dead-regular members:wacko:

...And The voice's of those undead echoing with the ghosts of Asghabat (the epic battle ground where Axis finaly fell): To the death.

I just wish I would be in same sort of fire on the diplomatic field that used to be back in the old days, now I just to put my fate on my sword:(

Or you could concede Britain and try for spain or hungary...

Or you could concede Britain and try for spain or hungary...

We already have a Spain player, no point in moving from one struggle to the death to another. Hungary at least has a bit of breathing room and a seemingly friendly Poland and a Russia half the playerbase would like to disassemble lest vR roll over them come EU III :wacko:

Meh and here I sit eagerly waiting for who will dow me at the start of next session.
What a disappointment that would be if it turns out to be no one. :mad:

I can! :D But you'll have to wait a few RL hours for my ships to get there :p

I'll back the Scandinavians to the tune of 100 ducats, following the two great principles of

a) Never bet against a Viking and
b) Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose.

I know you post on the other forum, but do you remember anything you read? :p

Hey, I didn't become president of my university's debate society by listening to what other people where saying. :p

(I wasn't aware you had officially decided ;) )

[...] a Russia half the playerbase would like to disassemble lest vR roll over them come EU III :wacko:

Now, it is not nice to lie! Noone would like to see my lovely, benevolent, cute little realm to fall! The Rus have only friends in the world, we make no enemies.

Further, why should I want to roll over them in eu3 when I don't in ck? Or why should I be able to? As you can see, Germany is as strong as Russia! D:

Make love, not war!

Make love, not war!

The Caliphate is friend of both Rus and German, and has never attacked another player despite being traitorously assaulted no less than 3 times. Alls we want is to live peacefully on our side of the Mediterranean and protect our Moslem brethren in al-Andalus from malevolent influence. :)

Second Treaty of Anhalt

Lotharingia (OTTO) and the Roman Empire (GERM) hereby exchange Bologna (C352), the vassals of Neuchatel (C241) and Ulm (C252) for Pfalz (C124) and the vassal of Mainz (C123)

Alcohol consumed during treaty negotiations paid for by Rome. (-250 gold to Raimond id = 16971)

Signed on behalf of Augustus Raimond VI de Toulouse

fasquardon

So we have frozenwall betting a 1000 gold on Golle to own/control thru' vassal (?) all of england,scotland, wales (the whole Island upon wich they rest -in real life- :D), and KoM betting a 100 gold on Kolibri, as the scandinavians (? -realm name?).

"completely owns" was the frase used by Frozen..does controlling a vassal, who owns the area count? -And of course it counts as a loss even should you be knocked out, take over another country, and use the new country to control the aforementioned territory...

Frozen : Maybe make a seperate, locked thread where you update the bets as they come in? (and link in your sig?)

It's impossible to controll such a large area as the British islands directly. Atleast without becoming extremely inefficient. So, of course vassals count. They are an essential part of any ck-realm. (Except maybe Poland... and you see how that ended. ;D=

As a generall note, I do not like this gambling idea. Even in TWBW, we showed more respect on guys who we all ganged up to drive them offboard, no need to start this campaing with this sort of attitude, as otherwise Falador's nukings would be mere children laughing compared to what comes in the late game days.

Last edited:
As a generall note, I do not like this gambling idea. Even in TWBW, we showed more respect on guys who we all ganged up to drive them offboard, no need to start this campaing with this sort of attitude, as otherwise Falador's nukings would be mere children laughing compared to what comes in the late game days.

understandable..but :
1/ it will all be over when CK ends, aka before christmas :D
2/ You and kolibri could agree to share some small part -like kolibri guaranteed to keep .ehh..york (Vikings, you know), and you guaranteed to keep wales..Then nobody would win the bet :D

Im all happy to end up in true conflict of life and death with Kolibri, no props, thats the game
I just don't want it to be any more stressfull experience due outside pressure and galoring that it allready is.

sorry..but the peanuts love to put stress on anybody else :D..But you are somewhat right : Aloowing outside-of-game-bets to be payed with money inside the game is .. ...I am having trouble finding the right words here..interesting? gamey? not really allowed? I can't make up my mind if it stinks, or smells good :D. Maybe that would be different if I was playing with you!

Treaty of Alexandria​

The Roman Empire's {GERM} vassal Tunis {DTUN} to be made a vassal of the Caliphate {FATI}

The Caliphate recognizes the Roman Empire as Rightful Protector of the Christian sites and people of the Holy Land.
Jerusalem's moslem title {MJER} to be transfered to the Empire {GERM}

(Jerusalems primary title will have to be changed from {MJER} to {PALE} and related changes so it remains a vassal of the Caliphate {FATI} )

Giant solid gold Hookahs for after treaty party paid for by Rome. (-250 gold to Raimond id = 16971)

Signed on behalf of Augustus Raimond VI de Toulouse

fasquardon