• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nikopolis was mine originally. Also, you force-vassalised the guy (in defiance of the rules), at which point I just couldn't be bothered. It had nothing to do with your threats.

There's precedent in this game that you can force vassalize a duke or count that did not have a liege when you started the war. I can go find it if you want.

As for war, you seem to be the only one who wants to start a war. I'm just tired of you encroaching on my lands.

1328%20titled.png

In spite of spousal aid, Italy is partitioned.

Much sabre-rattling between Croatia and Rome.

Loud Pagans have taken over Loire.

All is quiet on the Dôn.

vR takes over All the Russias once more.

There's precedent in this game that you can force vassalize a duke or count that did not have a liege when you started the war. I can go find it if you want.

Please do. I think you're confusing this game with the rules from TWBW, here.

Current conversion incomes

Bavaria -> Bohemia
Al-Andalus -> Galicia
Egypt -> Tunesia
France -> Mamluks (don't ask)
Byzantium -> Bulgaria

1328EU3Income.jpg

That there Bavaria seems a wee bit powerful dontchathink? It still seems that EU3 power is completely divorced from CK power.

Last edited:
Persia seems to be much more dangerous!

If only!

I have a 27 base tax advantage on Bavaria in CK, yet in the conversion he has twice my income...

Ike joins in against Russia in yet another gangbang. I lose trust in Ike. I annex Poland. I take some land off of KoM during a couple more wars. For the last 40 years, he's been slowly taking it back... and then some. vR leaves. I plan to get Kiev off of Russia. Ike agrees. Jakalo leaves. I plan on partitioning Italy. Russia refuses to give Kiev after the Italy partition planning. I agree. vR comes back. KoM finds some mysterious person to come back and sub Italy for a session. I cry in my glass.

The future is yet to be written.

Hmmm so you still don't trust me?

Loud Pagans have taken over Loire.

What you mean by loud? I was quite the quiet one. Maybe I shall sing in the next session then.

But Bavaria does not border me! Bavaria did not assault me repeatedly! Bavaria does not have necromancers! Bavaria does not threaten my very existance!

And I still don't make top three! :(

While breaking the rules in the process.

Nay.

Teh Rulz said:
If two players are at war with an AI, neither may (without the consent of the other) peace so that provinces the other controls become part of their realm.

While there was some confusion immediately after I yoinked the title, no land I did not myself occupy ended up in my realm. The few vassals that followed the king title were treated as still AI and forcevassalized by the other players. The rule pohibits taking land others occupy, no such land ended up in my realm.