• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
3. Fatimid Caliphate 275

We're number 3! We're number 3! :D (most everybody else is at 240-270)

Cleaned up Russian counter-proposal: v

russianproposal.jpg

Alliance 1/4th proposal: v

OneFourth.png

Alliance 1/3rd proposal threat: v

OneThird.png

Kolibri said:
Total basetax loss of Russian proposal:
68 (one-fourth solution: 111)

basetax losses in detail:
5 to Denmark (one-fourth solution: 5)
8 to Finland (one-fourth solution: 19)
20 to Byzantium (one-fourth solution: 31)
33 to Persia (one-fourth solution: 56)

Last edited:
Red stripes over the Finnish, Bulgarian, and Persian colored land is land that Russia owns but will be giving up in the peace deal.

..owns..but wich is being negotiated over at the moment, since Russia is beset by 3½ enemies, and have no (active) friends left.

As a total bystander, without any right to have an opinion :
regarding vR's counterproposal, I think Finland should have more, so he has a chance to survive at least until midway thru' EUIII, and of course Denmark should have more just because it is DENMARK! :D ..(but I'll be damned if I can see where? Anybody want to give the rest of Iceland or Ireland, or perhaps Wales to Denmark? Or maybe The Bavarian Baltics? ;) )
But down south it looks more ..balanced?

Unless he manages to conquer half of Russia in CK, making Finland viable on its own. :)

Question to vR: Does your counterproposal include the title King of Finland to Golle, as we listed in our demands? (It being understood that we're only talking about the title, not the lands that nominally go with it - noting for clarity, however, that King titles do have effects on core distribution in the conversion.)

I observe that Russia's offer is less than one-sixth of its prewar base tax, which is small compared to our demands, and not justified by any other Power's intervention. It seems like a lot of basetax to be compensated for just by a NAP, which must expire at some point. I think, if I were going to reduce my demands for land, I would at least want Russia to give up its claims on my territory.

It does include the title King of Finland, yes. On the condition that is not made the primary title of Golle - I want atleast a chance to get a core on Novgorod in eu3.

Which claims did you think of? I don't mind giving up some in Greece or Anatolia.

Without comment otherwise, you have claims on a really amazing swathe of Roman territory:

ClaimsOnByz.png

Also on quite a chunk of Persia:

ClaimsOnPersia.png

And on about half of Finland, not that this is a huge amount in absolute terms:

ClaimsOnFinland.png

You don't seem to have a whole lot of claims on Denmark, excluding the currently occupied zone, so I'm leaving that out.

I think that's Blayne, not Golle. Anyway, we're splitting China up and not using the Ming tag that has the factions.

Yes I'm moving to China (s) in Eu3 unless I manage to adventure more in CK.

For that purpose I would like to keep the King of Finland title as my primary title. IF I'm to go to china, we can naturally arrange good smack-down david-vs-golyat show over the transition to Finland to any enemy that wants to take it. Then Russia would have a core again in Novgorod.

I also adjoin the claims issue with KoM.

King of Men
I think that's Blayne, not Golle. Anyway, we're splitting China up and not using the Ming tag that has the factions

Yeas that is Blayne. If you want to read more of his adventures with DW china and fractions, just scroll the Ederon's tuesday game thread...

For retrospective, It seems like DW has finaly nerfed china so that if the mega-campaing would be started today, we could have IMO go just well with the fractioned china...even if blayne would have played there.

For that purpose I would like to keep the King of Finland title as my primary title. IF I'm to go to china, we can naturally arrange good smack-down david-vs-golyat show over the transition to Finland to any enemy that wants to take it. Then Russia would have a core again in Novgorod.

I'm not allowed to take your primary title as long as you have any vassals. Just use Vanaja as your primary title! :p

Well in such transistion showdown you could take my vassals too ;) As it would technically be a prearranged annexation
(not to mention that I have some Ikish ideas considering the conversion...)

if you aren't intressed over my crappy land, then whats this nonsense of unplaybility in Eu3 is anyways?:rolleyes:

So... do you accept my proposal?

Which claims do you want me to drop? I'd prefer not to drop all of them, I spent prestige on them at some point after all. If you can specify those you want dropped, that would be swell.

Patience, patience. After posting on Thursday what you said you'd post on Tuesday, and you just one guy at that, you can hardly object if a coalition of four takes a bit of time to coordinate.