• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is that because it was too traumatic for you the last time I involved myself directly in Byzantine politics? Losing your kingdom to a different dynasty too painful?

Ah, yes. And poor Ike got dragged into a country-wrecking assassains war with you. You still have not explained why you went after KoM, paid by some dark puppetmaster?

At any rate, do something memorable or your getting the berett and baguette treatment :p

FrozenWall! I demand cartoon update!

Is that because it was too traumatic for you the last time I involved myself directly in Byzantine politics? Losing your kingdom to a different dynasty too painful?

Rome has no memory of the episode whereof you speak, because you killed all the witnesses. Protip: This is not the path to fame! :D

Anyway, the Ruthless Intriguer slot for this game is already taken.

I demand mupdates!

I'm pretty sure Frosty put one up on Saturday.

Hi.

I've been following this thread for several dozen pages now. I'd like to know how are you guys going to convert this to EU3? And are you going to convert the save to HttT or DW? I ask this because I have a good game going on as Finland in CK (started in 1066 as the Duchy of Tavasts) and plan to continue it in EU3 and possibly all the way to AoD unless I conquer the world before that (which is probable unless I turn the game into MP).

Hi.

I've been following this thread for several dozen pages now. I'd like to know how are you guys going to convert this to EU3? And are you going to convert the save to HttT or DW? I ask this because I have a good game going on as Finland in CK (started in 1066 as the Duchy of Tavasts) and plan to continue it in EU3 and possibly all the way to AoD unless I conquer the world before that (which is probable unless I turn the game into MP).

KoM has made a converter to take CK saves and turn them into EU3: DW saves. Work has also already started on a DW to Vicky 2 converter.

You still have not explained why you went after KoM, paid by some dark puppetmaster?
Since carillon didn´t answer I recall that Loire offered a "deal" (for lack of a better euphemism) "Byzantion pays amount X of gold ducats to Loire and in return Loire does not assassinate Byzantion´s king" which Byz did not agree upon.

We need the Fake Rome/Fake Germany to take action against the Real Germany.

I am cheering for Kolibri and Foelgaard so I hope for some positive war-outcome for those two!!!

It was a perfectly legitmate deal! I was merely trying to show him the vulnerabilities in the elective system! Totally white hat, I swear!

On another note, I need a sub for this saturday.

It was a perfectly legitmate deal! I was merely trying to show him the vulnerabilities in the elective system! Totally white hat, I swear!

On another note, I need a sub for this saturday.

If I can ally with Denmark against Bavaria I might be willing to sub, except I have never played CK before ;)

ah fanbois to sub, what a good and splendid idea!
not
;)

But regarding how dull life seems to be in the west, all whirldwinding is good I guess

I am cheering for Kolibri and Foelgaard so I hope for some positive war-outcome for those two!!!
I can assure you that the danish army, currently relying mostly on teenage girls, will do everything in it´s power to fulfil your wishes.
With three fronts the situation could be better, but you can´t really call it serious as long as I do not draft the pregnant women and issue them an extra set of weapons for their unborn children.
Battlefield-birth-insta-recruitment doctrine ftw.

I can assure you that the danish army, currently relying mostly on teenage girls, will do everything in it´s power to fulfil your wishes.
With three fronts the situation could be better, but you can´t really call it serious as long as I do not draft the pregnant women and issue them an extra set of weapons for their unborn children.

Or you could just get the Cobra Unit to volunteer.

Well you win creepiest post of the week.