• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Telerias

I have no doubt that that AAR is more than suitable, anything that adds to the games rp and flavour is always appreciated, the question is who you gonna donate your reward to?

No I actually don't, so if everyone wants a more accurate portrayel when I draw you you need to step up and provide an elaborative description.

No I actually don't, so if everyone wants a more accurate portrayel when I draw you you need to step up and provide an elaborative description.

I will obsess over strategy and mechanics, I take "This is underpowered" as a challenge and I play Zerg.

Telerias, your AAR is welcome. The more, the merrier. If you want your Immortal resurrected, write two more over the next two weeks.

As for my playstyle, it is best expressed by Gilbert and Sullivan:

Backstabbing to amuse
I never, ever use,
whatever the emergency;
though "Die, scum" I may
occasionally say,
I never use a big, big B.

What, never?

No, never!

What, never?

Hardly ever!

I hardly ever use a big, big B!

I will obsess over strategy and mechanics, I take "This is underpowered" as a challenge and I play Zerg.

Hmm... did you know that giving land to the Byzantine Empire in exchange for vague promises of future friendship is a very underpowered strategy? Maybe you could make it work, though.

Hmm... did you know that giving land to the Byzantine Empire in exchange for vague promises of future friendship is a very underpowered strategy? Maybe you could make it work, though.

Well. I already made it work, with a few minor changes to make it viable. Most notably I gave land to Egypt instead of Byzantium :p

I'm pretty sure that's overpowered, although possibly for Egypt rather than Persia. :D

My (Al-Andalus') style: I'm in it for the long haul.
I also favour game-play over role-play.

I prefer diplomacy over war, friendship over border skirmishes, long-term over short-term, technology over numbers, free trade over mercantilism, and working strategies over symbolic ones. (Which is, of course, not to say that symbolic strategies can't be useful.)

My play style?

Evil Empire all the way, baby!

Nazi%20Flag%20Final.gif

Hitler%20Sitting.jpg

star,wars-6964720800084fc2d252d007b0975c7b_m.jpg

empire-strikes-back-poster.jpg

Vader-star-wars-4605811-1280-800.jpg

Evil Empire all the way, baby!

I'd go with Rebels for your ragtag and illdiciplined forces. Constantinople is your deathstar, KoMs plots blew up Ikes homeplanet and left you with smoldering gravel where Poland once was. Ike, much like the princess, means well but brings invasion and destruction to whatever planet he is on :p

I'd go with Rebels for your ragtag and illdiciplined forces. Constantinople is your deathstar, KoMs plots blew up Ikes homeplanet and left you with smoldering gravel where Poland once was. Ike, much like the princess, means well but brings invasion and destruction to whatever planet he is on :p

Would that make me Obiwan or Yoda?

The grannies were occasionally able to overcome isolated Roman detachments with three-to-one odds and Russian help, yes. You'll note that the overall kill rate was roughly three to one, in favour of the outnumbered Romans. Do you have any screenies of the grannies fighting reasonably even odds and winning?

The grannies were occasionally able to overcome isolated Roman detachments with three-to-one odds and Russian help, yes. You'll note that the overall kill rate was roughly three to one, in favour of the outnumbered Romans. Do you have any screenies of the grannies fighting reasonably even odds and winning?

Why, I quite certainly do! I shall upload them before the next session!

Sorry yoshi but the masses have spoken, you're a girl and as far away from manly as possible.