• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Technically its 2 China's and tibet as the third China is being left AI'ed as being significantly stronger then the other two.

Tibet is China.

"With DW, land has become pretty useless, unless you have the magistrates to build a lot of stuff in it. Russia currently converts with more land than it can possibly develop in 400 years..."

I'm certain that this isn't as bad or as problematic as you think it is, 400 years is roughly 1600 magistrates, you can probably max out infra in 100 or so provinces, or more strategically manage 200 if you ignored the government buildings past the first 1 and maybe ignored trade buildings; as ming wit averaged 2.6 magistrates I could handle all the buildings thus far just fine, with 4.1 per year there wont be any issue at all.

Yes. Let's argue the mechanics of EU3 with von_Rundstedt...

Ok, so the peace treaty is this?

511, 514, 510 and 509 to Croatia (Black Sea coast)
Duchy of Transylvania becomes Croatian vassal
736 to Byz (county in eastern Anatolia currently part of Transylvania)
507, 503, 468 to Croatia (annexed by Byz during the war).

Total cost 9000, split evenly between the combatants?

Ok, so the peace treaty is this?

511, 514, 510 and 509 to Croatia (Black Sea coast)
Duchy of Transylvania becomes Croatian vassal
736 to Byz (county in eastern Anatolia currently part of Transylvania)
507, 503, 468 to Croatia (annexed by Byz during the war).

Total cost 9000, split evenly between the combatants?

I believe so. I'll be checking province numbers tonight.

My understanding is that we'll have the European players in their current positions except that Golle will move to one of the three Chinas, since Finland obviously is not very well placed for EU3. (He may decide not to do this if Finland's power expands a lot, but this looks a bit unlikely.) Then Blayne will play another China, Dano will play the Maya, and Fasquardon expressed interest in (I think) the Congo. That leaves open (working from memory) the third China, Japan, the Tims, an Indo-Chinese power, an Indian power, an African power, and a South American power.

I think Jodokus (my brother) atleast wants to play somewhere (but If Im in china, he can go to some other continent) I bet Dano's brother will end up there as well. (he was claiming Timmurids at some point)

If we are desperate, I can always try to start reqruiting our tuesday game coons in:rolleyes:

My understanding is that we'll have the European players in their current positions except that Golle will move to one of the three Chinas, since Finland obviously is not very well placed for EU3. (He may decide not to do this if Finland's power expands a lot, but this looks a bit unlikely.) Then Blayne will play another China, Dano will play the Maya, and Fasquardon expressed interest in (I think) the Congo. That leaves open (working from memory) the third China, Japan, the Tims, an Indo-Chinese power, an Indian power, an African power, and a South American power.

So you will have only one player in Americas and leave rest for colonization ?

So you will have only one player in Americas and leave rest for colonization ?

We'd like to spread new players out

Oh, and I forgot about Ike; I think he wanted to play the North American native power?

Oh, and I forgot about Ike; I think he wanted to play the North American native power?

Thats Sir North American Native Super Power to you! And KoM i won't get fooled again! This time you won't cheat me in giving me your lands, no this time the natives will be more powerfull than ever!

Thats Sir North American Native Super Power to you! And KoM i won't get fooled again! This time you won't cheat me in giving me your lands, no this time the natives will be more powerfull than ever!

Remind me, what happened when KoM reached the N.American player in the last game?

I think that, barring the most extraordinary luck in the remaining 130 years of CK, it is fairly unlikely that Rome will be a colonising power. If that does happen, though, there will be no quarter! It has been far too long since the Legions faced their proper target: Naked spear-chuckers ignorant of the effects of discipline and armour. Bwah-hah-hah!

That said, the house rule against insta-annexing played pagans should make the American nations a bit more resistive than they were in TWBW.

I though Golle was destroyer of nations.
Nope, I've destroyed nations only when I've tried to play CK MP games in England. :p

Ike in ohterhand has destroyeded nations in all continents and games...usually 3-4 times per game he is playing. It is real title among Ike, and if you speak about "destroyer of nations" to some experienced players, they all remember Ike with Fondess.

I'm pretty sure Secrets wanted the North American power.