• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They'll switch sides again soon enough when they see the hosts the Czar can call on.

we actually have met the household host of the Tsar, fougth it, won it, and drive it somewhere into obvilion...
but then this sudden feel of disconnectness fill us, and after a while we discover that our armies have lost all morale and the household host is disbanned and called back to the ensieged city ... and even if we have made ít bleed, it still size up few thousand man that can win our army without morale in 1:10 odds.

If this would have only happened once, meh, but twice or even thrice in different variations...one cannot suspect why and how did the crashes always come at the point the Russian capital was about to be sieged? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ruswarpaint.jpg

ruswar2.jpg

Last edited:
Why is it so small? I can barely read it!

That was a quick fix!

After some internal discussion within the anti-Russian alliance, we have reached the conclusion that, to safeguard ourselves against future vengeance, it is necessary to reduce All the Mordors to something more on the order of Most of the Mordors. We have therefore agreed to demand what we term the One-Fourth Solution, to wit, lands totalling 113 basetax from Mordor's prewar total of 450, leaving him (oh the horror) as the third-largest power in Europe. Here is the map of our demands:

OneFourth.png

Gotland to Denmark; the Crimea to Byzantium; the Caspian becomes a Persian lake; and Finland spreads its wings along the Baltic coast. In addition, we require that the title King of Finland be given to Golle. If these demands are not met, we will impose, instead, the One-Third Solution, taking a total of 150 basetax to compensate us for having to sit through another two sessions at low speed:

OneThird.png

At this time there are no plans for a Free Tilius State. If it gets to the point where we occupy most of the Ukraine, however, we will reconsider.

Seems a bit excessive, well at least Finnish part, it will either be gobbled up soon enough or will lure poor Golle into playing Finland in EU phase where he will meet swift vengeance or eternal stagnation.

Denmark urges Byzantium to employ a less provocative style of rhetorics.
The one-third solution was has not voted for by any alliance member and thus should not be on the table.

I for once support going down to Free tilius state if nesserical
So the One third one has my vote

Denmark urges Byzantium to employ a less provocative style of rhetorics.
The one-third solution was has not voted for by any alliance member and thus should not be on the table.

No one except me, KoM and Golle.

And note that this is only if Russia decides to be difficult.

No one except me, KoM and Golle.

And note that this is only if Russia decides to be difficult.
I apologize for having forgotten about the "threaten one-third" part, I mistakenly thought the vote was only about current war goals and that one-forth won.
Still my point about less provocation stands, to give Russia any reasonable chance to not "be difficult".

I think we are starting of with wrong leg here if it comes down to the winners to make sure that the one who looses isen't behaving "difficould" ways.

Loosing a war is a skill of its own in MP games. Not many have that.
In same breathstake Winning them is also something that isen't just easy as it looks like. But I feel KoM's intial post stands rather well in that aspect. Lets see if Vr's response stands in the other.

Some more basetax figures to visualize the effects of the one-fourth solution that is currently offered:

Prewar:
1. Russia: 450
2. Germany: 385
3. Fatimid Caliphate: 275

5. Denmark: 259
7. Persia: 232
9. Byzantium: 176
11. Finland: 34

Post one-fourth:
1. Germany: 385
2. Russia: 337 (-113)
3. Persia: 288 (+56)
6. Denmark: 264 (+5)
8. Byzantium: 209 (+33)
11. Finland: 53 (+19)

<note that the current occupational status leaves Russia at 369 basetax.

If you just want me to fight on, why make the offer in the first place? Just to appear benevolent?

Well, here you go. I'll not accept these terms.

If you don't accept our demands we'll have to pummel you a bit more. That is inconvenient. Hence why we don't want you to fight on.

If you just want me to fight on, why make the offer in the first place? Just to appear benevolent?

Well, here you go. I'll not accept these terms.

Hurray, so is the game once again going on into a kindegarden show where the lost party can rave in his tantrum and hope in for others to rescue it?

I would love to quote myself for the skill of loosing and winning here...
but quess I should save my words for opening diplomacy channels to the free tilius state :(

Who's in Iceland ? France ?

Going Catholic for the bonuses is laaaame.