• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you two think way too much of yourselves you know?
I think the fact that a certain someone still calls his nation "the empire of love" is proof enough that he is mildly delusional. ;)

Denmark engaged in extreme civil war and religious troubles...
"I don´t want to threaten you, but there´s this treaty that you better sign if you know whats good for you"
Classic, really.

comical_ali.jpg

I assure you there are no thinly veiled threats in that message. I triple guarantee you that the message is full of love.

"I don´t want to threaten you, but there´s this treaty that you better sign if you know whats good for you"

Wait. People are being strong-armed into treaties and I wasn't invited? :'(

Last edited:
Well, to be fair to you, I can obviously confirm that your initial offer included helping Denmark.
However after I mentioned not being keen on accepting your offer this is what you said.
my MSN log said:
Rundstedt: Naja, das ist das nette angebot. ;D
Room for varying interpretations and misunderstandings is quite scarce there if you ask me. ;)

The line that my above parody was based on must have been in ingame chat though, as it´s not in the MSN log.

Well, to be fair to you, I can obviously confirm that your initial offer included helping Denmark.
However after I mentioned not being keen on accepting your offer this is what you said.

Room for varying interpretations and misunderstandings is quite scarce there if you ask me. ;)

The line that my above parody was based on must have been in ingame chat though, as it´s not in the MSN log.

What's that mean?

behold the threadfull MSN logs!
, in TWBW, they decided the wars, not MP or other irrelevant issues ;)

two germans
one american norwegian
Two swedes
One dane
One dutch:confused:
Two americans
One Latvian
Two fins...thougth Ike's current status is still bit uncertain...

two germans
one american norwegian
Two swedes
One dane
One dutch:confused:
Two americans
One Latvian
Two fins...thougth Ike's current status is still bit uncertain...

Didn't we also have one from Boratstan? Or atleast someone sounds like Borat in TS.