• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
pictures speaks more than a thousand words:
vic1.png

vic2.png

vic3.png

vic4.png

vic5.png

vic6.png

vic7.png

it's a bug, becouse for instance in case of Gotland, the defeated army naturally vannished....

It's because Golle is on a client CK. For some reason the battle losses don't get transmitted to the clients, yet another manifestation of the various display issues. Likewise, if you look at the battle display in a client, you'll never see the phase change from Maneuver. CK2 can't come fast enough for me.

Any success to report in the war against the Russkis? Their holdings in Romania are far too close to Constantinople for my liking...

We peanuts want a map.
And Roman glory. Especially now West Rome have converted, it should be easier for the True Eastern Rome to reclaim there lost lands.

Well about the russian war...

...the usuall story, a nation gets AId becouse thecnical proplems make the sub fail...
...king dies, a God king takes place...it dies suspisioucly fast (taken account that I had once again Heard rumors of this gangbang beforehand) then a 5 year old takes place...

Then its not hard to quess who would attack Russia when half of its realm is allready rebelled and torn apart. If someone claims Byzantion holding lions, can shut it up imediately, there lives nothing but Jackals and Vultures there, and I would be shamed to call myself here as a fan of Byzantium. (and this even without any implications towards the ungraditude that Russia showed to Greeks when they had times of trouple.)

The demands seems to be cloaked behind self-rigthenouss claims of "Reducing Russia to the levels of other major realms" and that to be done by creating AI Ukraine from the best provinces of Russia..."and we claim nothing for ourselves."

This naturally is BS and quite thick of such becouse the Bavarians claims the Prussian lands that A) Threathens the ballance in Centrall europe and against Polland
and
B ) ARE MY DEMENSE!!!!!

Reducing the smallest and poorest player nation by taking its best provinces does nothing in terms of reducing Russia's power but is pure Bavarian Imperialism. Despite the Last minute DoW of Polland against Russia deserves words akin to cesspool, one can still argue its pragmatism: Polland claims the Prussian provinces that were Russian' and by that tries to prevent them to falling into Bavarian hands....
Remaining of the Prussian provinces are defended by Reko Dôn and his armies...that didn't lost a single battle in last session and whipe hell of a lotta floor with Bavarian regiments.

Well about the russian war...

...the usuall story, a nation gets AId becouse thecnical proplems make the sub fail...
...king dies, a God king takes place...it dies suspisioucly fast (taken account that I had once again Heard rumors of this gangbang beforehand) then a 5 year old takes place...

Then its not hard to quess who would attack Russia when half of its realm is allready rebelled and torn apart. If someone claims Byzantion holding lions, can shut it up imediately, there lives nothing but Jackals and Vultures there, and I would be shamed to call myself here as a fan of Byzantium. (and this even without any implications towards the ungraditude that Russia showed to Greeks when they had times of trouple.)

The demands seems to be cloaked behind self-rigthenouss claims of "Reducing Russia to the levels of other major realms" and that to be done by creating AI Ukraine from the best provinces of Russia..."and we claim nothing for ourselves."

This naturally is BS and quite thick of such becouse the Bavarians claims the Prussian lands that A) Threathens the ballance in Centrall europe and against Polland
and
B ) ARE MY DEMENSE!!!!!

Reducing the smallest and poorest player nation by taking its best provinces does nothing in terms of reducing Russia's power but is pure Bavarian Imperialism. Despite the Last minute DoW of Polland against Russia deserves words akin to cesspool, one can still argue its pragmatism: Polland claims the Prussian provinces that were Russian' and by that tries to prevent them to falling into Bavarian hands....
Remaining of the Prussian provinces are defended by Reko Dôn and his armies...that didn't lost a single battle in last session and whipe hell of a lotta floor with Bavarian regiments.

And because of the Bavarian claims Poland was forced to declare war on Russia to prevent Bavaria from gaining what they have claimed. We are only there to protect mutual interests. =D

Since I am not at home the following week and am somewhat busy today there will be no Knautschling AAR before next session.
Next week´s update will naturally contain the events of both sessions. Maybe even a line about Poland trying to persuade me to attack Russia and annex the Baltics before Bavaria does (wtf).

Since I am not at home the following week and am somewhat busy today there will be no Knautschling AAR before next session.
Next week´s update will naturally contain the events of both sessions. Maybe even a line about Poland trying to persuade me to attack Russia and annex the Baltics before Bavaria does (wtf).

Well you were the first one to bring that up, so i simply encouraged you and gave you options. You weren't actually the friend of Russia either, trying to buy Gotland from Finland behind the back of Russia.

I wanted to ask whether I can buy Gotland from Russia but since I can not chat with Russia directly I asked Finland to forward my request, that´s hardly "behind Russia´s back".
It´s neither my doing that Russia refuses to use communication technologies during the session nor that Finland felt that it´s not Russia´s duty to negotiate over Gotland but Finland´s.

The thing is that I just don´t really see what advantage it would give you if I controlled Prussia opposed to Bavaria controlling Prussia, that´s all.

Finland is the vassal of Russia. We have pledged to them and they will protect us and tax us and take our troops to kill our good marshalls when we would have needed them in our forthcoming war.

But what is inside the Principality is the matters of the Principality and geographical intregrity is one of the issues that is eventually decided in Porvoo Castle. We aknowlidge that the Tsar has his own concerns over this, but they also aknowlidge that the Tsar cannot give away land that is ruled by the Dôn dynasty and our vassals. Gotland is the riches demense of the Prince of Finland.

The thing is that I just don´t really see what advantage it would give you if I controlled Prussia opposed to Bavaria controlling Prussia, that´s all.

Because there's no historical precedent for what could happen to Poland should the Germans want a land connection to Prussia ;P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Session 22, the year 1231; In which they finally come for Russia!

session22.jpg

Weakened by much civil war and continuous attack the Russians cannot long resist the Persians and Greeks, who demand a free Ukraine is formed, at substantial loss to the Russians!

The Bavarians and Polacks scuffle for Prussia, at the expense of Gollevainens Finno-Baltic duchy!

Poland eats itself in demesne! Massive bb! Excommed kinslayer king! Pagan heir, oh my!

Denmark declares anybody who intervenes in the Russian war will have to deal with him!

The neutral powers of The Caliphate, West Rome, Croatia, al-Andalus and Loire have yet to take action, but grumbles over the demands of the anti-Rus coalition!

Last edited:
Hmmm. How big would Ukraine be?

I must say I like the Persian-Roman cooperation that has been going on here. Much more sensible than the incessant wars that used to happen five or six centuries ago, grinding each other down and ultimately helping only their mutual enemies the arabs. It seems in this CK Persia and Rome are natural allies.

What is Russia's take on the war? First major war Russia has been in, no? Seems like it has been a long time coming that someone would try to at least slightly downsize Mordor. Otherwise when EU3 was reached he would probably be pretty hard to stop.