• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mmm....rome got annexed by egyptian infidels M'kay?
so you sure you are on rigth page ;)

Being big and unstoppable does not necessarily last for too long. Look at West Rome that stretched from Morocco to Berlin, where is it now? Or All the Russias which at one point extended further than pre-WWII Soviet, where are its glories? Being big is being a target, if diplomacy fails al-Andalus/Bavaria and they are brought low who will benefit without causing imbalance within the presumed coalition? The French and Croats.

You do realise that there are pretty much no other nations left in western Europe apart from Al-Andalus and Bavaria? Who's going to stop them? The mighty Croato-Danish coalition? You'll have more than enough other worries come EU3, and the rest can't be arsed to bring down those two.

When the Gaelic people of Ireland and the followers of Crom are done with him there will be no Iberia.

Soooo... I don't suppose you're up for a permanent peace treaty in which you give me that last province in France, the Loire king title and I guarantee your independence?

Methinks the Dar al-Islam is too large. I want Rome to do really, really well now, because its quite frankly surrounded, especially if Russia seizes Transarmenia. Death to the Khalifa al-Fatimiyya! Death to All the Spains! Russia needs to eat Croatia and Germany needs to seize the Baltic coast!

Go Rome!

Rome as the city got ransacked by the Muslims but Rome as in Eastern Roman Empire or Byzantium Empire is still alive and kicking.

Soooo... I don't suppose you're up for a permanent peace treaty in which you give me that last province in France, the Loire king title and I guarantee your independence?

Guarantee against who? The only person i think even wants Ireland is Denmark. That would basically mean that you would be his enemy.

mmm....rome got annexed by egyptian infidels Glorious and Righteous Imperial Papal Fatimid Caliphate, M'kay?

Apparently there is another two Romes. Who don't hold Rome but are of Roman decent, and so are of Rome but not the Rome.

As for Islam gaining to much ground, just you wait! :D

And why would the Greeks turn on the Arabs? Is it not our friendship that has allowed them their victories in Italy and Russia?

Rome as the city got ransacked by the Muslims

I've only been burning the city for a decade or two, as soon as it becomes Arab all will be nice and peaceful. :]

Dar al-Islam is far from large! There are still alot of areas that havent seen the light yet! :p

Dar al-Islam is far from large! There are still alot of areas that havent seen the light yet! :p

The Arabs just conquered the Caucasus, the Caspian shores, the Volga-Ural, all the Mediterranean Isles, northern Iberia, Italy and France. Can't we chill for a bit now? :p

The Arabs just conquered the Caucasus, the Caspian shores, the Volga-Ural, all the Mediterranean Isles, northern Iberia, Italy and France. Can't we chill for a bit now? :p

*puts on caliph hat* But those "Arabs" are Catholics! Infidels! Traitors!

*puts on realist hat* And potential friends and allies!

*puts on caliph hat* But those "Arabs" are Catholics! Infidels! Traitors!

*puts on caliph-pope-emperor hat* Technically they are Averronian christians, who recognize the Calipha as Pope. So really they are merely heretics, and heretics beat infidels any day.

*puts on realist hat* friendly heretics with large armies and deep coffers! :D

*Puts the TWBW conspiracy hat on* HRE, HRE...the biggest nations are forming de facto powerblock and claiming that it don't exist but it does!!
*Puts the realistic, objectivity hat on* HRE, HRE...

knowstomuch.jpg

or was it the wrong conversation...:rolleyes:

With you the safe money is on "bungled grammar", regardless of what the question happens to be. (Closely followed by "talks too damn much on TS".) :p

*Puts the TWBW conspiracy hat on* HRE, HRE...the biggest nations are forming de facto powerblock and claiming that it don't exist but it does!!
*Puts the realistic, objectivity hat on* HRE, HRE...

Hmmm...

*puts on caliph-pope-emperor hat* Technically they are Averronian christians, who recognize the Calipha as Pope. So really they are merely heretics, and heretics beat infidels any day.

*puts on realist hat* friendly heretics with large armies and deep coffers! :D

Doesn't look like a denial to me :).

That said, pluralist Iberia supports the Caliphapope! Even the Jews and Pagans appreciate Imperial Caliphapope support.

Doesn't look like a denial to me..

There is a marked difference between a proper powerblock and the paranoid big boys signing a bunch of NaP's and DA's. Especially since there are no clear lines between any supposed blocks.