+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 106 131 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3515

Thread: Children of the Fatherland: MP conversion game

Not a necromancer, no sir! Foelsgaard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jakalo View Post
    Poor choice of allies. Frosty could have demanded Komneid peace with Croatia.
    Well, Frosty wasn't really in a good position to demand anything...
    Enigmatic ruler of France in the Nation Shall Rise Against Nation megacampaign.

Mighty ruler of Baghdad in the
    Children of the Fatherland megacampaign.

Exalted High Priest of the First Church of Gollevainen. Hallowed be his name.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Jakalo View Post
    Poor choice of allies. Frosty could have demanded Komneid peace with Croatia.
    We where co-belligerents, not allies. Allies requires more far-reaching agreements. Since he was only at war with KoM, KoM was not even siegeing Byzantion, and he didn't say anything during negotiations I assumed he was winning...

Spain decide to remain neutral (and was rewarded with 3 provinces of HRE + kingdom title)
    With Caliphate approval mind you, he was not in a position to fight of France and half of Germany...
    Last edited by FrozenWall; 20-11-2010 at 20:08.
    GM and Last of the Carolingians in:
    Sunday night MP Megacampaign: God Will Know His Own
    The Great Game III MP Mega-Campaign: Children of the Fatherland , Day of Glory (finished)
    Proprietor of one Lord Strange Cookie. , WritAAR of the Week: Feb. 6, 2011

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

seperate peaces rules, just ask blayne for example

in meantime 15 children and all my sons are pretty much useless with their stats...even the hunchback whom we cured...
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen View Post
    seperate peaces rules, just ask blayne for example

in meantime 15 children and all my sons are pretty much useless with their stats...even the hunchback whom we cured...
    That's what happens when Finns.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Gollevainen View Post
    seperate peaces rules
    They didn't want to, I had realm duress, half my troops under AI command and an inheritance in the middle of it all. Oh, and half the map had it in for me

But I'm still alive, now is the time to plot! I highly doubt the neighbors of the victors of this war are to happy about their gains...
    The Great Game III MP Mega-Campaign: Children of the Fatherland , Day of Glory (finished)

Yours is no Disgrace Gollevainen's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

well my daugthers are doing lot better...one with 18 intrigue almost urges me getting back to the knife business if my BB would allow it...
    The Professor wrote:
    Also is there a site somewhere where I can google the acronyms you use.

Ulmont wrote:
    Yes. The site is available at www.google.com.

Resident Opportunist King of Men's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I was banned from religion threads before it was cool. And after it was cool.
    Poor choice of allies. Frosty could have demanded Komnenid peace with Croatia.
    He wouldn't have gotten it. I might have settled for just Byzantion, though.

All the isles are lost!
    Come now, you exaggerate. You still have Rhodes and Cyprus.
    MP Megacampaigns :
    The Great Game: CK, EU2, EU2 stats, Vicky, Doomsday.
    There Will Be War: CK, EU3, Vicky, Arma.
    Children of the Fatherland: Crusader Kings. Divine Wind I II Victoria 2
    Final update 22-January-2013: Final Overview
    God Will Know His Own: CK2 EU3

Quote Originally Posted by King of Men View Post
    Come now, you exaggerate. You still have Rhodes and Cyprus.
    14/18ths of the islands are lost!

Wow, lots of drama. Whoever it was that was saying Frosty's day of reckoning would come back when he was dictating terms to half of Europe was right.

Of course this is CK, everyone's day of reckoning will come due to RNG maliciousness I'm sure.

What's the map look like?
    Emperor of Ethiopia, High King of Ceylon, Sultan of Arabia, Prince of Antioch and Damascus, Lord Protector of the Tamil Coast, Maharaja of Gujarat, Lord Protector of Java and Sumatra, Archduke of Australia, Autocrat from Carthage to the Cape, Sea Lord of the East Pacific, Caliph of Baghdad, and Defender of the Ark of the Covenant in Tyranny's Bloody Banner.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2

Still haven't seen any day of reckoning for Mordor...

Quote Originally Posted by Irsh Faq View Post
    Wow, lots of drama. Whoever it was that was saying Frosty's day of reckoning would come back when he was dictating terms to half of Europe was right.

What's the map look like?
    It is the nature of great realms when they are in their moments of weakness, tho I was surprised at Jakalos betrayal seeing as how I have worked to keep people of his back. Sardinia/Corsica I could see, but all of Sicily? Ouch. The Danes I can see, as their demands were purely rp. Something I like.

Map tomorrow.

Still haven't seen any day of reckoning for Mordor...
    He had half his realm break off a while ago IIRC. Patched it back together.
    Emperor of Ethiopia, High King of Ceylon, Sultan of Arabia, Prince of Antioch and Damascus, Lord Protector of the Tamil Coast, Maharaja of Gujarat, Lord Protector of Java and Sumatra, Archduke of Australia, Autocrat from Carthage to the Cape, Sea Lord of the East Pacific, Caliph of Baghdad, and Defender of the Ark of the Covenant in Tyranny's Bloody Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenWall View Post
    It is the nature of great realms when they are in their moments of weakness, tho I was surprised at Jakalos betrayal seeing as how I have worked to keep people of his back. Sardinia/Corsica I could see, but all of Sicily? Ouch.
    Maybe now you and the Greeks finally will have a common cause in wanting back Sicily and South Italy respectively from the same nation

Vogonian poet
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Exclusive sneak-peek to the next update of the Knautschling-AARs:

jpg image, 3500 * 2700 pixels, 1.6 MB

Arsenal of Democracy

It is the nature of great realms when they are in their moments of weakness, tho I was surprised at Jakalos betrayal seeing as how I have worked to keep people of his back. Sardinia/Corsica I could see, but all of Sicily? Ouch. The Danes I can see, as their demands were purely rp. Something I like.

Map tomorrow.
    Sicily is part of Kingdom of Napples. As for other islands they tend to tax me too much.

My AAR suppose that the game world we play in actually is Urban Fantasy meaning that fantastical elements (like elves, demons, dwarves etc) all exist but in secret or remote areas and wizards manipulate european politics.

Hell and Heaven exist though not the way the average human think they do.
    He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.
    -Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

"Day of reckoning" may be a bit strong. The Caliphate still commands soldiers from Damascus to Gibraltar. Losing the islands is annoying, but not a military disaster; the Syrian coastline is only a few provinces, and the Persian border did not move that far. Unless Christendom takes action to vastly strengthen Jerusalem, the holy sites will be in infidel hands again shortly. God Willed It, but his work is only just begun!
    MP Megacampaigns :

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2

Map tomorrow.
    Wasn't your original alliance with another player?

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kolibri View Post
    Exclusive sneak-peek to the next update of the Knautschling-AARs:

jpg image, 3500 * 2700 pixels, 1.6 MB

Thats neat! You don't even KNOW what Russia is!!! ?

500k club

Why would he want to?
    MP Megacampaigns :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 106 131 156 ... LastLast