+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 48 63 71 72 73
Results 1,441 to 1,448 of 1448

Thread: It's a Long Way to Paris: National France in 21st Century

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Also If you could provide any files to play our own MDS-KR game it would be appreciated

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasing View Post
    Also If you could provide any files to play our own MDS-KR game it would be appreciated
    I also wish that, because this AAR is surely a good base for a MDS-KR scenerio.
    But since I'm playing AOD now I hope it can be made into a HOI2/AOD compatible mod.

Well, do what you feel could be fun, but please, don't play as commie.... i don't like their victories :P

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDiplomacyDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

How about KR Finland AAR? General Bergioyn ready for duty!

Darkest HourHearts of Iron III

For your future options, I like the following:

MDS-KR Canada: I really like that idea, partially because of my patriotic heart. Also, i think that an MDS-KR AAR as Canada would be very interesting and entertaining, so I would say that this would be my first preference.

MDS-Cold War: I also really like this one. Personally, I think it would be even better if you did this playing as the Soviet Union, since they are somewhat of an underdog compared to the USA and NATO. Plus, I want to see the Soviet Union in the modern world.

Anyway, those are just my personal preferences, the final choice is of course up to you. I am sure that whatever you choose, it will be amazing.
    In Defense of Freedom, A US Kaiserreich AAR Complete. Awarded Weekly AAR showcase, March 15th, 2010
    Rebirth of the Japanese Empire, A Japan MDS 1.6 AAR Complete, Awarded Weekly AAR showcase, February 5th, 2012
    The Return of The King: A Canadian KaiserReich DH AAR Complete, Awarded Darkest HeAARt Award, April 2014
    The Dual Monarchy at War A 1914 Austria-Hungary DH AAR Complete, Awarded Weekly AAR showcase, March 9th, 2014
    Awarded WritAAR of the week: February 14th, 2010

Can anyone give this mod to me
    A new world --- Alternate History Mod Enjoy a world leader by Axis(Germany,UK,Chinese) and a fall of USA

================================================== =======================================
    ================================================== =======================================

Long live, Republic of China
    Three Principles of the People save the China
    Down with Chinese Communist Party and P Republic of China

No because this mod only exists on Asalto's computer, if there. If you want to have a KR-MDS scenario, you will need to make your own. (Although I do wish a MDS scenario would get released one day...)
    THE CHANNEL TUNNEL DOES NOT WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by talt View Post
    No because this mod only exists on Asalto's computer, if there. If you want to have a KR-MDS scenario, you will need to make your own. (Although I do wish a MDS scenario would get released one day...)
    What version do you want?
    And also plz see here and give some comments: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...te-History-Mod
    A new world --- Alternate History Mod Enjoy a world leader by Axis(Germany,UK,Chinese) and a fall of USA

Long live, Republic of China
    Three Principles of the People save the China
    Down with Chinese Communist Party and P Republic of China

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 48 63 71 72 73