• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I must say, I am very proud and honored to see General Mobius appointed as a sort of "Supreme Allied Commander" for the Entente alliance. Unity creates strength, a strength that will lead the Entente into victory against any of its enemies.

Great update.

I see France gets propaganda, I wanna see French propaganda now, has to be pretty funny.

La Propaganda de la Francais!

entente1.jpg
entente2.jpg
entente4.jpg
entente3.jpg

Nice propaganda pics, got any more? :D

Is that Chuck Norris from the Confederacy? :eek:

Heu sorry,but I'm french

Don't worry, you're forgiven. Nobody is perfect, you know.

:D:D:D

Sorry, Karaskandar et al, but I can't help. I try, but... :p

Presidental Palace
Algiers, French National Republic
23 August 2008

Shall we start it? - asked Prime Minister Renault.

- Let's see what have they to tell us with this message. - replied President Dassault.

Highest members of goverment and military observed the big screen which started with projection of essence of misterious compact disk that came as the message of Duke of France. It was video message of Prince Philippe, Duke of France and Count of Paris, royalist pretender to French throne, former minister in republican goverment and admiral of Marine Nationale. Now he was dwelling in pro-German Kingdom of France in French mainland. Philippe was sitting behind the massive desk in some kind of office or cabinet, rich with artistic ornaments and equiped with classicist furniture. Bourbon flag was visible in corner in the background.

- Why do we have to watch this fool? - asked Louis Nicolas Bonaparte in angry voice. - He has done enough damage already, and now he is provocating us with his ridiculous messages!

- Oh, shut up Bonaparte! - replied Jean Renault in dangerous voice. - Let's first hear what he has to say. If you have problems being here, you can leave for St. Helena and stay there.

fcw6.jpg

Message from Duke Philippe was indeed a shocking offer. His proposed his offer with these words:

Leaders of French Republic!

Receive my greetings from Kingdom of France, where I was forced to flee because of action I didn't commit. Despite your false accussations and tyranic behaviour, I am willing to make a bargain with you. Yes, this Grand Bargain is indeed a generous act from a man who was exiled by his own people. I need you to listen carefuly to my message. I am ready to forget on all issues between us, and to start from the begining. Let us not pretend: I am currently dwelling in a state that is in very servile relation to German Empire. But I managed to get a very pleasant conditions from the Germans to forge this bargain. Let me present my facts.

We all are French, but we are divided because of ridiculous political diffrences. This is lasting for more than eighty years now. We were divided by Bolshevist-Anarchist revolution, and then we stayed divided despite the destruction of so-called Commune of France. Germans weren't ready to bring back legitimate goverment to French mainland in those times. But now, the times are diffrent and Germans have changed their opinion about the French. They think that we all belong to one European family. We all have common interests and common enemies. French patriots were thrown from Europe by Reds, not by Germans. Current behaviour of French Republic is irational. It preserves senseless hatred for Germans and insists in alliance that has nothing to do with French interests.

What do you have from so-called Entente? You have to obey arrogant Canadians, who do not care about the future of France. They look only on their selfish interests. Even more, they occupy and oppress our brothers in Quebec! Our French and Francophonic brothers in Canada, Confederacy and Caribbean Federation are oppressed by Entente. And you are aiding such terrible behaviour with your membership in Entente. Can't you see that Entente is a joke, laughing stock of the world, club of quasi-monarchists, usurpers and dictators? It's a shame for French people to be part of such club. Entente is so weak and inefficient, that it can't stand against the threat of Syndicalism. But Mitteleuropa is able to counter the Red threat. Canadians are good-for-nothing allies of yours, Russians are following their selfish interests, they are stickining with Entente only because of fear from Germany. They cowardly hide behind their weaker allies and lead cowardly convert war, supporting Panslavist movements and Slavic nationalists in attempt to overthrow legitimate goverments and destroy legitimate European states.

Dear French brothers! Let's stop with this nonsense! Let's unite against Red threat! Abandon false allies and join the real friends! I have struggled hard to get those conditions from Germans. Analyze them carefuly, and decide wisely.

The terms of the Grand Bargain:

- Unification of French Kingdom and French Republic into one nation.

- End of German interference in French interior issues, Francois VI resigns as King of France.

- New united France will be consitutional kingdom under rule of Orleanist dynasty. Democratic constitutional kingdom was always our goal. Bourbons won't have absolute power in this kingdom. We will construct the goverment of national unity for the transitional era, then we will have free and just democratic elections.

- United France will be member of Mitteleuropa with full rights. We won't be puppets of Berlin, but equal partners of Germany.

- Germany is ready to offer us all our rightful lands in Europe. No more ridiculous entities in our territory, Normandy and Brittany will be in French domain again.

- Germans are even ready to give us more: They are ready to establish independent Flanders and we can get entire Wallonia. We will get back Nice, Grenoble and Corsica.

- If vicious Entente will try to act violently towards us or our allies, it will be destroyed without mercy. Germans will allow us to liberate our French and Francophonic brothers in such case, this is concerning especially Quebec.

- Of all Entente members, this generous offer is given only to French Republic. Germans don't want to negotiate with pesky British exiles in Canada. There already were secret negotiations in the past to merge Mitteleuropa and Entente, but arrogant Canadians refused. British exiles always wanted to rule Europe under their dictate, they don't want partners, they want only servants and puppets. They are planning to split Europe together with Russians, so they would have absolute power over their part of Europe. Other members of Entente are not worth of such generous offer.

- United France will receive all benefits of such alliance: Technological help, new markets, economic cooperation, ability to purchase finest weaponry, protection against all threats, and much more. This is the offer that can't be refused. Why would you start a hopeless war against might of Mitteleuropa one day, if you can unite French lands in easier and more peaceful way? Why do brothers have to kill each other, isn't the fight of French against French the most dreadful thing? Join the family of European nations. Pax Europa!

Note: French leadership is now deciding about this offer. Can Germans be trusted? Is French future in Mitteleuropa? It's time for some interaction again, what is your opinion on this issue? Should French Republic switch the alliances? Entente is growing stronger, but it still isn't strong enough to counter Mitteleuropa. Germans chosed French for such offer because Canadians would demand to much: Only restoration of the might of British Empire would satisfy them, but this would jeopardize German position in Mitteleuropa. Alliance with too many major members soon becomes a divided house.​

NEVER!!!

Germany cannot be trusted. It was Germany that tried to assassinate Marshal Dassault after the plebiscite that saw Action Francaise and the Bonapartists defeated. It was Germany that instigated a bloody war between the Entente and Turkey that resulted in the deaths of many French soldiers before victory.

This simply shows that Germany is afraid. Germany failed to save the AUS when it was dismembered by the CSA and the Entente. Germany failed to bring down National France by creating a war with Turkey. Germany has failed in all their attempts to stop the rebirth of the French people, and now they are trying to trick you into joining them to make up for their failure.

France must never bow to Germany's will. I vote never for joining the Germans, and urge all other members to do the same!

(besides, in your last AAR, heirs of weltkrieg, National France did follow the route of joining with Germany. This time, keep them with the Entente, which will make for a far more entertaining scenario than joining an already extremely powerful Mitteleuropa.)

Never, the Germans can't be trusted and in their offer they have surprisingly "forgot" about Alsace-Lorraine.
Down with the Orléans and their German masters ! :mad:

Last edited:
Ja! errr.... Oui, oui!!!!

:D

Well, someone had to be the devil's lawyer, uh?

More seriously, is that, returning to the mainland, or starving in Africa for ever.

Traitor !!! :mad: (well technically speaking you're not French so you're not betraying anyone but...)
It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees !

En tant que français,je vote pour le retour en Europe !
Let us be pragmatic.This is the only solution for reconquer the metropolitan France.Later,if we are rather powerful,we can turn around against Germany.