• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vote for Best Completed AAR of 2009

• Time of troubles- Russian MDS AAR by Asalto

Votes: 6 8,1%
  • Ireland, Ascend! by demokratickid

Votes: 14 18,9%
  • Furious Vengance - A 1944 UK AAR by El Pip

Votes: 26 35,1%
  • Czar putin, and the new russian empire, an MDS AAR by Kaiser_Mobius

Votes: 15 20,3%
  • Lesser of Two Evils: Germany in a Draka World by soonerborn0524

Votes: 13 17,6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just about 24 hours left to get those votes in! :D

Been a bit out of pocket and hoped someone else might be able to bump the thread. But here we are on page 2. ;)

Congrats to El Pip for a great win in a late and tight race. 1st place was pretty solid from the start but 2nd and 3rd changed hands several times. Congrats to all the nominees! :)

Been a bit out of pocket and hoped someone else might be able to bump the thread. But here we are on page 2. ;)

Congrats to El Pip for a great win in a late and tight race. 1st place was pretty solid from the start but 2nd and 3rd changed hands several times. Congrats to all the nominees! :)
Thanks for that, I must confess I was waiting wondering what to do when I saw I'd won. I was hoping someone would reveal a cunning plan, However in the absence of that I'll take a stab.

As those of you still following the FV story thread will know, my big hope for this final round was to avoid finishing last with just one person (me) having voted for me. With such low hopes I was perpetually surprised that I went out in front and then stayed in front, I kept expecting one of the serious AARs to leap in front. I guess between me and Blu Emu last year the top tip for any aspiring writer is this; if you want to win an Iron HeAARt do a comedy AAR! ;)

In any event thank you to everyone who voted for me, it was and is appreciated.