• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Wiking,

If I recall correctly there were some issues with 1.05 working with CORE due to the moddir function. You should try CORE 0.50 with the latest AoD 1.06b2 patch in my link :)

0.49 was developed for AoD 1.02, works with 1.03 and with some tweaks it also works with 1.04. Due to broken moddir in 1.05 it won't work properly there. Please follow the advice from El Alamein to use AoD 1.06b2 and the latest official Core 0.50 beta.

I was playing Germany, When event about helping nat spain arived i choose to help and lost all rep with it(had raised it to 160 and after i sent help it fallen back to 50)!!!

By now you can safely play 0.50 (Beta4) with AoD patch 1.06.

0.49 is no longer supported.

Anytime I try to save, or the game auto-saves it freezes. I loaded patch 1.07 and installed CORE on it. I tried Vanilla CORE 0.50 for AoD Beta 5 (0.50.21b) and with different mods, and each time I try to save or the game autosaves, it freezes. I re-installed the mod 3 times, and still it freezes, any ideas?

Should I try version .49?

You should definitely NOT try CORE for 0.49, since it has been developed for AoD 1.02/1.03/1.04. Massive changes in AoD since then would cause an immediate crash.

Go for a complete reinstall of AoD up to 1.07 and ONLY CORE, do not install any other mods until CORE runs smoothly.

Am I installing it right though? Fresh AOD 1.07 install, download CORE (0.50.21b), install it and then try running it?

That should do the trick ....

Check you AoD 1.07 installation, just to see that there is nothing wrong there.

Are you running any special operating system?