• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

soulking

Lt. General
8 Badges
Dec 15, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
Random Scenario World Conquest

Good Evening everyone in AARland. This will be my first AAR in the Hearts of Iron III section. I will be using the Random Scenario Generator Mod and trying for a world conquest. A few changes will be made during the creation of the scenario such as:

162 Nations created

A couple of land units for each nation only, no sea or air

80% of resources available in the scenario

75% leadership points from base

25% less oil on the map

That said, I've decided for the AARland community to choose the nation that I will be playing as, trying to do a world conquest. Remember, you might choose Nepal, but in the scenario, they may have 125 IC. Just saying. I'll make the scenario on the 12th of Wednesday. If there isn't enough interest, i'll just choose a random nation and play as them.

Goals

1. Defeat Tanna Tuva
  2. Expand into all of our claims
  3. Lead the Dutch Empire/Empire of the Dutch/the Dutch Imperium/Greater Holland to victory

Mod

Random Scenario and Map Generator Version 2.5
Updates

Last edited:
Nepal!

Luxemburg :D

Okay so far we have:

Nepal - 1
Australia - 1
Lithuania - 1
Luxemburg - 1
Tanna Tuva - 1
Switzerland - 1
the Netherlands - 1
Guyana - 1

We need more votes. Remember, any nation could be chosen!

I see that a lot of people like the Netherlands. They're also currently in the lead.

the Netherlands - 3
Nepal - 1
Australia - 1
Lithuania - 1
Luxemburg - 1
Tanna Tuva - 1
Switzerland - 1
Iceland - 1
Guyana - 1

Come on, the Netherlands??

It is more fun Malta, Haiti or New Zealand, just to say a few

pardon me? :D

I mean, the Netherlands always seems to be losing the most in HOI II and III, getting hit by the Japanese and Germans, not even the Haitians or the New Zealander Kiwis can claim that, now its time for some random payback :D

Tim