• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(164485)

Second Lieutenant
1 Badges
Sep 9, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron III
Hi there.
I want to ask how can i use mision:Strategic Redeployment for my armies.
I cant figure it how to do it:wacko:.It would be very usefull for quick transport of my troops for example from Poland to Western Front and so on.

kinda wondering this too. after my current war, my armies are kinda scattered all over the place. I would like to consolidate each corps in one area of the front before i continue my offensives.

You can use ctrl-right-click to bring up the movement-menu.

Also, when strat redeploying entire armies, you can use the army HQ to select all the units and move them all to where you want them at once. That will cause a huge stack on a single province at the destination province, but you can then select them by corps HQ and spread them out corps by corps where you want them... or division by division if you chose.

Wombles sig has the info on how to select all the units under whatever level of HQ you want to select units for.

Oh, and just to make sure it's clear...

AFTER you select the units you wish to move by strat deployment, you ctrl+right click on the province you want to move them to.

Strat deployed units arrive with some "attack delay" on them, so don't use strat deploy to put them right on the front for a fight.

Don't be shy about asking questions here. All of us know quite well how confusing it can be in the beginning.

Some of the guys and gals here have been playing the game since it released and are still debating on exactly how such and such a thing works or does not work lol.

I've been playing since release and I'm still way confused on a parts of the game.

Reactions: