• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, now you can begin your conquest of Asia. :D

Good stuff, looking forward to some ruthless conquests.

Enewald, blsteen - I believe so, it's so awesome that a 7000 strong armys got steam-rolled by 4 regiments of Makassari swiss guard at one occasion, the bright colors must have scared them :rofl:

Mico94, Sybot, JDMS morningSIDEr - well better hold on tight cause here we go

Chapter 11 : Let the Games (read : slaughter) Begin!

The first death apparently, was our best king ever :(
tuniparisi.jpg

But don't worry, he's almost as good as a general

Time to try our new model of armies
firsttarget.jpg

They got steam-rolled by a single regiment and annexed

While the rest of the army spends the time OPMing Aceh
acehopmd.jpg

After clearing up the islands, my initial plan was to invade my old friend Mutapa and maybe even Ethiopia for their gold provinces
goldmines.jpg

Since when did they become Sunni :mad:
We'll scrap that plans

Makassar's weird unwanted luck continues
inheritindonesia.jpg

Did we just inherit Indonesia? oh wait
It's a TPM between Delhi and Deccan in India
Well looks like we got a change of plans people

Inheritance means cores
Cores means Swiss Guards in India
Which means
firstindiaconquest.jpg

Guaranteeing the blobs can be useful

Next up we DoW TPM Ayutthaya, Lan Xang and Dai Viet comes to their aid
dvlxpiece.jpg

And deaths I suppose
All enemies OPM'd

Enjoying a short peace with 57 infamy, I sit back and look at the global situation
1453map.jpg

1453mksonly.jpg

The blobs here are Castille, Sweden, Austria, Mamluks, Persia, Delhi, and of course Makassar

Two of those blobs, Persia and Delhi are our allies, with 40 regiments on each of them, I find my self comfortable being protected with the Eastern Hemisphere's best...
unloyal.jpg

...disloyal COWARDS :mad:

Next :
Even More Conquests!

Last edited:
Well you can understand them fleeing from the might of two province minor Ceylon. I am sure you are quaking in your boots too!

I trust they'll get what's coming to them, at least once you run out of Holy War-able targets. On that note, you've sure got a lot listed there. I guess Makassar must really hate heathens.

Don't worry, I imagine Persia and Delhi will regret it eventually. :)

morningSIDEr - I am scared, Ceylon took a land holding from Deccan! :eek:

Enewald - yes, because the heathens are allying with each other while the Sultanates hate me ;)

Sybot - And they hate us just as much! :)

Hubbe2 - The world, duh :rofl: Actually I'm going to take Persia's Indochinese holdings back and go on after Ming

JDMS - they're gonna get the why the ... did we do that! situation :D

Chapter 12 : Conquest!!!
Great song from the singing man and drumming ex-wife duo

Last time our "allies" chicken out from the sight of Ceylon, while we take their land holding bordering us and leave them for a while, no need for half an island to give my kingdom ugly borders

After Ceylon was pacified, Delhi came back to us, seeking for another "alliance", I accept, because just like me, he was a dishonorable scum too.

Persia however, didn't come back. Well you know what they say, if you love something, let it go, if you don't, beat the stuff out of them. Don't worry, we will, later on
For now, we got a replacement
bestieswiththepope.jpg

Why? Well three months later Aceh attacked, and we annexed them. The Pope does well as bait ;)

Pegu was the next suicidal OPM to challenge us, carrying in Lan Na with them around. Pegu was annexed, and Lan Na got OPM'd

But the conquest brought grave troubles to the country, this is a disaster! we have ugly borders!! Quick DoW someone! That someone, is Taungu, and their loyal vassal, OPM Shan. Shan was annexed and taungu OPM'd, the cartographers can now rejoice. And so does the navy, yo army is so fat that they have to do two trips by sea!

In June 1455 our Borneo provinces cored, resulting with
malayculture.jpg

The language is part of our national heritage, but it bastardly causes people to spin. People begin to ask burial shroud a male transvestite homosexual be held, for the kingdom male genitals to know the people to make them easy
To Spin? Search for the underlined word here

Screenie-less conquests aside, it's time to deal with real problems to the nation
Makassari Swiss guards are only produced in the Islands and India, and the fares to ferry them into Indochina.
The guards are starting to protest because not all of the transports can read and therefore dismisses signs like "Fragile" "This Side Up" and "Not Edible" in the Swiss Guard packages as useless funny drawings

If only we have another core
niceevent.jpg

OPM Champa, OPM Lan Na, and Indian mediocre power Vijayanagar (even though it maybe hard to spell for some of you, Microsoft Office apparently recognizes it in their dictionary!)

howconvinient.jpg

Delhi regrets their disloyalty it seems, while the Pope... Well he doesn't really know anything about India, chances are Europeans still think that Makassar is Asian for Prester John, who is spreading up faith

Talk about spreading faith, Makassari luck strikes back
twodayconvert.jpg

Here's the catch, 5.382 Vietnamese, one missionary, TWO days
One convert every 29,629 seconds
Wow

Soon enough we annex both Champa (core!) and Lan na, and also
vijayfirstpeace.jpg

We reduced them into four provinces, these southern Indian provinces sure come with a price!

Wait, looks like Vijay got a vassal, 2 months later we DoW, and soon enough
secondvijaypeace.jpg

Their vassal Mysore annexed, they themselves OPM'd

Just one more hit, so a month after the war, we decide to finish the torture of Vijaynagar by DoWing Travancore, which they guarantee, and it only takes a month to
finalvijaypiece.jpg

There's one more nation you don't have to take your time spelling it! :D
Oh and we OPM'd Travancore

THe world after the conquests
1459map.jpg

1459mks-1.jpg

We have most of Southern India, and Maldives! Have anyone noticed that Makassar and Maldives have the same color? :)

Well we do have MOST of Southern India, but that is not enough,
Onwards!
biteceylon.jpg

Delhi somehow managed to stay loyal and helped us all the way on annexing each and ever of the 7 provinces of Vijayanagar, surely they are not as cowardly as they used to be
delhicowards.jpg

facepalm.jpg

Next
India, Indochina, what's the difference?

If this keeps up you may find yourself with a WC that I am not sure you even planned for.

Talk about spreading faith, Makassari luck strikes back
twodayconvert.jpg

Here's the catch, 5.382 Vietnamese, one missionary, TWO days
One convert every 29,629 seconds
Wow

Thats what happens when you have a Popemobile for your missionaries to get around in!

Sorry guys I can't reply to you one by one like I usually do, in a hurry right now

Without further ado let's just start
Chapter 13 : Connections

attacklanxang.jpg

We attack the only Southeast Asian OPM not guaranteed or allied with Ming, and it was allied with every other OPMs
Each and every of them were annexed them all

Makassari sovereignty wasn't very populer in toungoo it seems
nowthatspatriotism.jpg

Now that's patriotism!

There must be something wrong with my save
faithfulcalltoarms.jpg

FAITHFUL???
If we were not the shameless expansionists we are, I would have left them for dead

In the end both Deccan and Bengal were OPM'd
deccanopmd.jpg

Our Indian cores are now connected with our Southern and Eastern India holdings

Moving from heathen to heathen, we found this nice target
sorrynepal.jpg

i almost feel sorry to Nepal
It's not you, it's that dread Ceylon you're allied with

Nepal annexed, Assam OPM'd
And of course
deathofanemesis.jpg

Breathes of relief was heard in Delhi
While in Makassar, we realize that we have a shortage on nemesises

We try AI Ming's strategy, guaranteeing everything
And it paid off
triostrikesback.jpg

The same group I massacred earlier this update

Both Deccan and Bengal were annexed
Making our borders pretty
Oh and it also connected our Indian and Indochinese provinces :)

Here's the world after Makassari india and Makassari Indochina touched
1461map.jpg

1461mksonly.jpg

Austria keeps on blobbing although they lost a recent war with the Ottomans, they still have the most army in the world, Makassar coming in second
You can see that we now have a border with Ming

Is the border a good thing? A bad thing?
The next war will decide

When we left our borders undefended, they took their chance and attacked
Now Makassar and Ming are at war...
makassarmingoverkill.jpg

Persia, who's also a dishonorable scum was warned by Ming
They are so screwed

Next :
A late update because I will be busy tomorrow