• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank goodness Ceylon have been vanquished, things looked grim for a bit there.

Enewald - Brunei is my vassal, a very loyal one it seems, they like sieging places without me recognizing it until time for the peace deal. They're not bothered by my nearly 300 infamy, and they're still in regency council, maybe they'll declare when their heir is old enough

morningSIDEr - yes indeed, but with Malacca and Ceylon gone, we need a new nemesis!

No updates today guys, I'm a little busy right now
Update will be up tomorrow

Great job, though Ming's going to have to be dealt with eventually. . .

Very well done! But without Ceylon OR the Malaccans as enemies, this game will lose all the challenge. ;)

Sorry guys, I think I'm going to put this AAR on hold

Well, watching an 11 year old kill a bunch of people in the trailer for that uber-awesome movie kick-ass removed my writer's block on the novel I'm working on. :D
So until, another writer's block come along, I won't be posting anything

See ya in a few months guys :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem. Sorry, I had to let that out. The seal is more disappointed than ever.

Seriously though, good luck with your novel! :cool:

Sorry guys, I think I'm going to put this AAR on hold

Well, watching an 11 year old kill a bunch of people in the trailer for that uber-awesome movie kick-ass removed my writer's block on the novel I'm working on. :D
So until, another writer's block come along, I won't be posting anything

See ya in a few months guys :(

While this is disappointing, I wish you luck with your novel. :)