+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Combine Historical Innacuracies and Over the Top Nationalism? You get A MakassAAR

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Thank goodness Ceylon have been vanquished, things looked grim for a bit there.
    This AAR Soks
    WritAAR of the Week: 8 January 2012 and Weekly AAR Showcase: 15 April 2012

Are you Deshtined to suffer another kiss?
    Favourite EU Comedy AAR AARland Choice AwAARds 2010 (Q3) and 2011 (Q3)
    Character Writer of the Week: 5 December 2010

My Inkwell - Warning! This content is rated EP: Extremely Poor
    Fan of the Week: 7 September 2010, 27 February 2011 and 26 April 2012

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Enewald - Brunei is my vassal, a very loyal one it seems, they like sieging places without me recognizing it until time for the peace deal. They're not bothered by my nearly 300 infamy, and they're still in regency council, maybe they'll declare when their heir is old enough

morningSIDEr - yes indeed, but with Malacca and Ceylon gone, we need a new nemesis!

No updates today guys, I'm a little busy right now
    Update will be up tomorrow
    "If you want to see it well, you do not stand in one place." - Chinua Achebe

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Great job, though Ming's going to have to be dealt with eventually. . .
    God's protection is better than the strongest armor or the tallest tower.
    Fan of the Week: 4/25/10 Was a recipient of one of King_Richard_XI's birthday cookies:
    Nationality: American (Dixie), Religion: Southern Baptist, Ideology: Reactionary, Issues: Jingoism
    billy bob's opinion of Mississippi
    My first AAR: Etruria: Forging an Empire (a disaster, but completed)
    My second AAR: Confessions to a Boatman: An Ottoman AAR (dead)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Very well done! But without Ceylon OR the Malaccans as enemies, this game will lose all the challenge.
    Recipient of the 6th ever Irish Shamrock Cookie and a birthday cookie! Thank you King_Richard_XI!

Sir dinofs of Gowin-Fártherr, Duke of Insanity, Lord of Tomfoolery, Spirit of Change, Upsetter of the Status Quo, Reverser of Historical Trends, Defeater of Ming, and All-Around Meddler.

Fan of the week, 1-08-2010!
    WRITAAR OF THE WEEK 23-05-2010!

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Bah, Persia. Can they even manage to sail in a bathtub? And yes, the merciless Ming will be a challenge when the time comes. Although hopefully it comes later rather than sooner.
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Sorry guys, I think I'm going to put this AAR on hold

Well, watching an 11 year old kill a bunch of people in the trailer for that uber-awesome movie kick-ass removed my writer's block on the novel I'm working on.
    So until, another writer's block come along, I won't be posting anything

See ya in a few months guys
    "If you want to see it well, you do not stand in one place." - Chinua Achebe

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem. Sorry, I had to let that out. The seal is more disappointed than ever.

Seriously though, good luck with your novel!
    Recipient of the 6th ever Irish Shamrock Cookie and a birthday cookie! Thank you King_Richard_XI!

Sir dinofs of Gowin-Fártherr, Duke of Insanity, Lord of Tomfoolery, Spirit of Change, Upsetter of the Status Quo, Reverser of Historical Trends, Defeater of Ming, and All-Around Meddler.

Fan of the week, 1-08-2010!
    WRITAAR OF THE WEEK 23-05-2010!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by theconfusedone View Post
    Sorry guys, I think I'm going to put this AAR on hold

Well, watching an 11 year old kill a bunch of people in the trailer for that uber-awesome movie kick-ass removed my writer's block on the novel I'm working on.
    So until, another writer's block come along, I won't be posting anything

See ya in a few months guys
    While this is disappointing, I wish you luck with your novel.
    God's protection is better than the strongest armor or the tallest tower.
    Fan of the Week: 4/25/10 Was a recipient of one of King_Richard_XI's birthday cookies:
    Nationality: American (Dixie), Religion: Southern Baptist, Ideology: Reactionary, Issues: Jingoism
    billy bob's opinion of Mississippi
    My first AAR: Etruria: Forging an Empire (a disaster, but completed)
    My second AAR: Confessions to a Boatman: An Ottoman AAR (dead)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5