+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [SOLVED] Majesty 2 Collection problem, mouse wont work

[SOLVED] Majesty 2 Collection problem, mouse wont work

I received my game by mail but it installed trough steam, when I tried to play, the mouse simply woudnt work, I have windows 7 home premium with a microsoft 6000 lazer mouse. any idea? I'm eager to play this collection.

Richard

Try to register your game here on Paradox, I think there was a section on that in support thread. They had a solution.

I try to enter the activation key but it let me enter only 9 keys and thats all while they is 15 digits on the dvd, any idea?

Decided to save you some time and looked for solutions

Here's what one guy wrote:

I don't know if anyone else is still having this problem but I found a fix for the cursor problem, at least it fixed my problem. In Windows 7 I had the ability to set my desktop resolution to 150% so that all the writing is not so small. I read in another game's forum that this was the cause of my problem. As soon as I set it back to 100%, everything was fine. Hopefully this helps everyone's cursor problem.

Here is another solution that works 100%

Just run the game in windowed mode. Select "windowed" in Options

Hope this helps.

thanks for trying to help, I appreciate a lot. the problem is still present, I tried to put the text to 100%, that's didnt work. then for the windowed mode in the options menu, I simply cant move and click on the windowed window, a simple click and I cant do it, I tried with arrows and everything on the keyboard to move in the options menu but nothing work. Any more help?

I've finally registered my game from the steam key they gave me. I cant move the mouse at all and the arrow keys only let me quit the game, that's all, where can I explain my trouble? I was really eager to play this game, oh well :/

where I can d/l the patch for majesty 2? maybe it will make my mouse to work enough so I can reach the windowed icon in the options menu, thanks as usual.

I've reduced my display to 125% and its working, thanks to the tech email support.

I would suggest to sticky this thread and change the name to SOLVED so people who come here would know how to solve it.

how I can do that?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by richardbessette View Post
    how I can do that?
    You can't, but moderators and admins can.
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

You can't, a moderator has to do it.

+ Reply to Thread