• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess this will be the right thread

When it comes to minister photos we have three options:

Only use Color Photos

Prefer Color Photos, but use good-quality grayscale photos if they are the only ones available

Prefer Color Photos, and colorize grayscale photos, a la CORE.

What do you think? Right now I have good black and white photos of German Military Leaders from 1990-present, but with few exceptions no color photos.

I guess this will be the right thread

When it comes to minister photos we have three options:

Only use Color Photos

Prefer Color Photos, but use good-quality grayscale photos if they are the only ones available

Prefer Color Photos, and colorize grayscale photos, a la CORE.

What do you think? Right now I have good black and white photos of German Military Leaders from 1990-present, but with few exceptions no color photos.

Color Photos, and colorise grayscales. I can do the colorization, since I have the same tool the CORE creator has, "Recolored".

Since there's no bug thread, I write here:

This is normal?

screensave0g.png

It happens in all the map.

Have you used Alt + Tab while the game/scenario load? This happen to me only when I do this.

Hmm... no. Are you using the newest beta? I haven't checked the compatibility yet.

Perhaps is because the "Alt + Tab" (Well, not exaclty, but the same effect). Tomorrow I will try.

Well, It seems to be the "Alt + Tab effect". Thanks!