• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Was fun training although my scores were lousy once more :

First session : in the ruins

mb253.jpg

Second session : in the arena

mb254.jpg

Third session : in the village

mb255.jpg

Fourth session : in the ruined fort

mb257.jpg

Fifth session : in the field

... ended up short, didn't bother taking a shot, although i think i was at 6:4, or close enough when i left.

hdk, remember to post the pic of right after you sent that spear at me :D

Too bad... at least, we really had a good laugh about it... was hard to concentrate back on the fight right after :p

Remember that training is supposed to happen today, now?

Just fixing meself a hot chocolate, and i'm coming.

mb8.jpg

Ignore the score and focus on the axe instead. Guess you can call me lucky to be alive :D

Quite lucky indeed.

Today was a really bad day for me... missed most of my shots, and was even lousier than usual in melee :(

Today is training day and only I am on TS.

Have studied to about now, have to eat so I will probably not join today...

Just arrived from work... coming in ;)

Thanks for the advices, Sami.

Although i was tired, i managed to improve my skills. I still need to learn, but when i improve the settings of my mouse, it gets better :eek:o

Had an opportunity to do some jousting from dragonback on RBP server NY: Lorsmp mod: it was a blast!! The dragons are much faster than horses! It may not be traditional practice, but if you can learn to hit things from dragonback, I'll bet it will make horseback seem easy! If nothing else, its a fun diversion!

dragonjousting.jpg

That looks like a piece of Tandoori Chicken.

Perhaps, it could be fun (but i might be the only one to think that) to sometimes have a "training session" (possibly the week-end one) that we spend on a Persistent World server, all trying to be of the same faction... or be outlaws :D

We have done that twice already.