• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
played battle on vikingr mod....
doing NOP proud :)

mb1-2.jpg

Damn, why didn't I see that you played? :(

only 20 mins today :) too busy day...

tomorrow I'll play after I wake up (12:00+ :p)

Yeah that could be fun. I'm having a study day today, so I'm just spectating on our server for now. It's half full though, and there's three guys in the TS3

that was short but fun :) got 60 kills :p a few really good players there...Ocean, teh swabian guy, and something jamal...:)
the teamspeak is really awesome. the teamwork you get from that is amazing :)

btw the polish guy asked us if we want to spar with them and asked me to go to their server tomorrow something warband :p I dont remember :p
could be fun if we muster 5 players :)

that was short but fun :) got 60 kills :p a few really good players there...Ocean, teh swabian guy, and something jamal...:)
the teamspeak is really awesome. the teamwork you get from that is amazing :)

btw the polish guy asked us if we want to spar with them and asked me to go to their server tomorrow something warband :p I dont remember :p
could be fun if we muster 5 players :)

Yeah perhaps! We maybe could get some us of that teamspeak for once :p

Edit: Between, did my english sound better this evening?

Yeah perhaps! We maybe could get some us of that teamspeak for once :p

Edit: Between, did my english sound better this evening?

new mic? I did hear you better, more clear :)
but I never had any difficulties understanding you. sometimes it was unclear but that could have been my headset :p

Tommorrow... or rather i should say later today :p i'll be coming online. Just tell me when you are on ;)

new mic? I did hear you better, more clear :)
but I never had any difficulties understanding you. sometimes it was unclear but that could have been my headset :p

No new mic. Alcohol was the solution to speak better english :p

Guys! Shall we arrange a time when we meet up to play today? I'm home studying so I can play at any time...

Sami, didn't see that you wrote on the TS3

Guys! Shall we arrange a time when we meet up to play today? I'm home studying so I can play at any time...

Same here :)

I'm set as "away" on TS3... but just give a shout and i'll come and fight (except when i'll prepare my late luch :p).

I'll take a break from my studies now (for an hour or so), anyone interested in playing then join the teamspeak!

I'll be checking on the Vikingr mod. Right now I am playing with Gigau on our server.

sorry gigau my internet broke down...so thats why I left so suddenly :p

I saw that :D

I quite a nice afternoon.

My close combat fighting skills might improve when i decide to stop looking at my feets when trying to circle the ennemy :wacko: :p

But the last round was definitely an improvement compared to what i did previously.

No one playing? :( :p