• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will be playing some with Gigau right now I guess.

Yay... coming in :)

Got some harsh training by Samilou for about half an hour i guess, before people started popping in.

Result of the first training session ? you really want to know... well :
mb73.jpg

Then i got a little more lucky... but i needed about 8-10 guys to kill him once :p
mb74.jpg

Score then went to 8/20 when we were several on the server.... and when i was on his side :D

19h15 - While i finish my dinner-snack, i'm joining our server (with TS3 on), waiting for anyone who'll join in ;)

was really fun guys :) the teamspeak is awesome and helps alot it saved me a few times.
i do have some pics but not all so I hope someone made screens :p

I have quite a few screens but I hate uploading them. Maybe I should give them to someone on MSN?

Was really nice indeed. We need to say more names when warning... when i heard "BEHIND", i'd turn around while aiming... for nothing, because it was addressed to somebody else :p

Possibly, we should also learn to work more as a team. And here, i talk about myself. I was often that concentrated on shooting, that, when i look around, you guys were gone somewhere else. :D Possibly team up according to our strengths, as a group or as pairs (not sure what the english word is... binomes ?).

Anyway, here goes the scores as i took them :

mb77.jpg

mb78.jpg

mb79.jpg

mb80.jpg

mb81.jpg

mb82.jpg

And after you left :

mb83p.jpg

Except 2 games... i'm keeping with an average of 1/3 ratio... :eek:o

I really need to learn patience.

Except 2 games... i'm keeping with an average of 1/3 ratio... :eek:o

I really need to learn patience.

Actually you need the opposite. You need to start moving/attacking like you were on several kilos of amphetamine a day!!!

There is no time for rest, no time for exposing yourself to enemy attacks while any enemy can see or reach you! But you do get half a second to so to hit of course at some moments, that is the moments you need to look for or create.

Confidence is important too.

Last edited:
I'll be playing some now. If anyone it interested then join on the teamspeak!

Comin', comin'

be there on 15..

gig me and sami could coach you using ts. you would play and we'd watch you and comment on how you play etc if you'd like? :)

Yeah, right... your lessons are to kill me... i saw it tonight :D

Training session, started beween Wetew and I... before hdk joined us (and i finally get to make some blocks with my thw-hand axe... high time have several months playing :rofl) :

mb84.jpg

We went for duels, and people started to arrive (just don't look at my ratio :eek:o ... rather look at Daria falling after i killed her :p) :

mb85.jpg

After a not so fun series on a siege server, we joined a capture the flag server... the first game was short :

mb86.jpg

Followed by a slightly one-sided game, but still some fun :

mb87.jpg

be there on 15..

gig me and sami could coach you using ts. you would play and we'd watch you and comment on how you play etc if you'd like? :)

I don't have a microphone you know. I can only write comments or do sparring or demonstrations.

I don't have a microphone you know. I can only write comments or do sparring or demonstrations.

Well, i should be on shortly after 19h00 CET today... if your up for training me :)

I'm reainstalling my computer right now. Hopefully will it be ready to play tonight! How many guys will show up?

I should be online in about 2 hours, ready for some payback on some clan members who are having too much fun killing me :D

We are 4 on the teamspeak now, we are thinking of playing some on our own server. Please join if you can/want.