• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i'll join

edit: whered you go :p

"Was" hdk, that means that I'm not there anymore. ;) :p I'll have to study now, so that I can join this evening. To bad that we don't have that teamspeak, would have been fun playing together and getting some tactics in order.

His name is Skinngubben...

Ok... my return was absolutely terrible :eek:o

very fun guys!
gigau you warn't that bad, you just need to stop eating while playing :p

:rofl:
No, i was terrible... not just because dinner. I couldn't aim properly with the (cross)bows... my sword swings were disastrous...

But it was fun indeed :cool:

Did you go somewhere else? The server was empty...

I left for the night. Had alot of fun and both Gigau and hdk are good players although Gigau was more unlucky. :) I realized that I am very bad at communicating via the keyboard during the game and I think it would be even more fun if we could setup some sort of teamspeak/skype or whatever.

There was some seriously good melee guys in there during the last round. I really got some good lessons in how to fight and I need to train more at melee fighting.

I'll be back tomorrow evening.

I left for the night. Had alot of fun and both Gigau and hdk are good players although Gigau was more unlucky. :) I realized that I am very bad at communicating via the keyboard during the game and I think it would be even more fun if we could setup some sort of teamspeak/skype or whatever.

There was some seriously good melee guys in there during the last round. I really got some good lessons in how to fight and I need to train more at melee fighting.

I'll be back tomorrow evening.

We have the funds for a small teamspeak, but the need for it haven't been that high. But if you also think we need one I might agree (well, when we had a teamspeak the only one that talked was me and hdk :p)

If i got a good tutorial and if i manage to negociate that with my wife (when i'm on Warband, she is usually on internet on her computer in the same room :p ), i could use teamspeak with you guys... At least i could use it to recieve orders :p

We have the funds for a small teamspeak, but the need for it haven't been that high. But if you also think we need one I might agree (well, when we had a teamspeak the only one that talked was me and hdk :p)

Yes I think that would be fun but then I would ofcourse want to help funding it. :) To be honest I wouldn't be taking to much part in the conversation as of now since my computer is stationed in the living room. February 1st we're moving to a bigger place and my girlfriend has promised me I would get my own room (wohooo ;) ) where I could station the computer which would change my situation totally.

So while I were away did you guys have any more matches and if so how did it go?

it's fairly easy to work out. you connect to a path. there you have channels you get into. if you're ina channel with someone you can talk :)

but beware, my english is bad and I have a hard accent :p
edit: And as wetew can confirm....I get angry at tkers and bleeders :p

I bet we all have funny accents. And while I don't get verbally angry or so when I play my girlfriend says I'm doing funny and strange noices and grunts. :)

it's fairly easy to work out. you connect to a path. there you have channels you get into. if you're ina channel with someone you can talk :)

If you put it back in place, i could try to use it...

but beware, my english is bad and I have a hard accent :p
edit: And as wetew can confirm....I get angry at tkers and bleeders :p

We all have accents... i'm a french from Nice who learned english in south California 20 years ago and who has been living in Belgium for over 7 years... i let you imagine the mix :p

Apparently, according to my wife, i make noises when i get tk'ed... and i move my head sideways when i try to see around a corner without moving my character :p

I think I jump up and down while sitting in the couch when playing. As for the teamspeak so is it fairly easy to use. You just download a client, enter a IP-adress and a password. Then you go to the specific channel and start talking (or listening). An effective clan only got on (or two) leaders who talk, the rest simply confirms that they've understood the orders. When I played in Nations Cup we had this guy who talked maybe 90% of the time, we other just filled in with "Yes", "No" and occasion "Behind you!".
The tactic is mostly decided prior to a match, with small changes being made directly when you start...

Powerslave, we didn't have any more matches after you left, it sort of died there in the middle. We've had some small encounters with other clans on our server, but no one that I would call a match. Though I must say that I think we could do fairly well if we fought against another clan. We got god archers and infantry, and cavalry is almost useless on most maps anyway. We are patient now aswell, which we weren't before.

I'll try to make it today, what time? Should I set up a teamspeak (10 slots?) or is it better to save that money? I would use it, for sure. It would also be easier to find other clan members insted of writing on the forum all the time.

For me, my financial situation hasn't changed, so i can only participate up to 5 euros per month (not including the paypal fee... i must not forget my part for next month :p)... so i'm not the best guy to say "we should have it" or not. I would definitely put the earsets on, and occasionnally use the mike (if i get it to work properly).

If i don't get home too late, i'll join in for about an hour (not sure exactely when yet though).

OK guys! When can you play today?