• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm in 22nds Siege New right now

that was fun.... was #1 for some time too :p

got some great runs....but stupid mistakes too. :p like falling into a cage.....twice :p
I got annoyed at teamkillers and bleeders doh...so I avoided crowded places :p and went ninja style :p sneaking :p
Ninja style? Wouldn't call it ninja style if the way you're trying to avoid attention is to kill some 40 guys in one round :p
I on the other hand didn't play so good today. Had my moments, especially as an archer. But one must try different positions, right? :p We should practise on cavalry more, haven't played a proper round as cav for many months...

indeed :) I am really bad as cav now :p
and yeah ninja as I sneaked around the castle unnoticed and alone :p I jumped behind big groups and cut them from behind :p

later I joined a TDM sf something and there was powerslave altough he didnt use the t button.... :p
what a werid server. full of noobs...and a few really good players. WAY too many archers. in the beginning I got bleeded and tked as hell so I figured I need to go solo again. that went better.
altough I still got annoyed for getting shot by my own team over and over. at one point I had 4! arrows in my legs. and the enemy ware swadians ;) so the diva that I am I whined about it :p
someone even started a poll to kick me......although why I do not know...I didnt tk in that round once maybe for the whining or maybe I killed they guy once too many :p
on last round I ragequitted as there ware just too many archers....their team was 90% archer....thats just sick and not fun.

anyway stats pics...

a few days ago with wetew on our server..
mb221.jpg

today with wetew on 22nd
mb224.jpg

I just arrived at TDM, Powerslave was owning everything and everyone
mb225.jpg

my 2st round, I started really bad with a -1 and 3 :p but picked it up with time. powerslave on top again
mb226.jpg

last round, I went beresek at the start 1st death got 8 kills than I got tked....:p
mb227-1.jpg

Sorry I was watching TV at the same time so I missed quite much. It wasn't until your third round I noticed you. And yeah that was fun. the_hdk is really good at infantry. Last round he played I really tried catching up but it was an infantry map and that is not really my thing. Playing cavalry against newbies on TDM servers are my thing! ;)

Absolutely that would be awsome. Wednesday would be a perfect day for me.

I'll try to be there, but I have a presentation on thursday, so I might be busy on wednesday evening...

If all goes well, i'll try to be on for a couple of hours tonight (around 20h00-22h00 CET)... for a come-back after several weeks without training :p

So we will be back with at least 4 of us tomorrow? Great.

So we will be back with at least 4 of us tomorrow? Great.

What nights do you guys usually come online ?

As i keep modding time, i intend to be coming about 2 nights out of 5 week days (and week-ends will depend). I took tuesdays and fridays, as it's what was stated in the clan thread. But if you guys prefer two other days, tell me ;)

I have football training Wednesday so I can play from around 22:30 CET :)

That's too late for me :eek:o

Are you coming online today evening ?

Nice :)

yeah i'll be on and off from around 18:00 till late. I go rounds of 20-30 mins now as im ill and get tired fast :p and return 2 hours later or so :)

so give a shout if your online, and not only you gigau ;)

Now, what server? I was on 22nd siege (and I think fredrik was there aswell)

When i come online... in a few hours... i'll be going to our server. If some of you are there, we can train... or move together to another server... depends.