• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hehe I cant tonight

Barca is playing Real :)

but can play now!
That's not for another 3 hours! :mad: ;)
I'm cooking right now, but let's say in one hour (so that I can have some time to study aswell)

Nice! I'll be in our server at 18:30-ish (CET). We can discuss there what to do (train or move to another server etc.)

make that KDL siege instead

ok! when you're here maybe you could answer this question :p: Would you use a teamspeak server if we got one?

I'm here and almost ready to play.

nope, I rather use chat

You can use chat on a TS3 server aswell, you would only need to listen to me and hdk nagging on eachother :p
But I won't force you into anything :p

I'm just gonna eat quickly then I'll join you (I'll skip my studies and do them later insted)

Hey, you guys must have been there a minute before we arrived! I've been waiting for you!

anyway had some fun with Nine :)
got called a noob....haha

mb205.jpg

had a game (3 rounds) at 22nd siege.......started as xbow didnt go pretty well (5-3) so switched to 1h...went ok. than we won.

than in 3rd round I was at 25-8 and I just had the best armor and my favo outfit...when a jerk just tked me.........

something snapped in me....:p

I went BERSERK!!! and ended up killing 15! in one run :D
I did everything good every feint every dodge and move...at one time I fought off 6 guys, killed 4 off them and wounded the other 2 but they ran....the cowards :p
don't know what happened really. my focus was 500% :p

edit: I died by falling and than getting a spear in my head! :D

mb206.jpg