• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Then, on friday, i might drop in as early as i can (possibly not much before 19h00 CET)... if i'm alone, i'll add myself a few bots to train, while waiting for people to drop in :p

Perkele is a weird server sometimes they are run very smoothly (mostly by Hande or Teufy) but other admins dont do shit and dont even investigate tkers.

yesterday was especially such day until around 6 whjn hande came online....had great 6 rounds with him as admin...every tker was kicked imminently if he did in on purpose. I tried again later at night and it was TK galore :(

Wetew you probably mean Opie (Oposeum (sp?) he's often at perkele and he's the best player i've ever played against :p very hard to kill and has better ratios than me :) he was just teasing me :p we do that...:p
yesterday I killed him within 9 secs of a round with a head shot... and said HAHAH a minute later we went around teh castle got in and looked around just for me to kill me from behind and post HAHAHA :p

there ware many good players around that time...Sisi, Red and one of swabias.

but some people are real jerks. especially Bleeders. I hate them most. they bleed you and you lose 80% of your health and they dont get a tk...:(
yesterday I complained to an admin about one bleeder who did it on purpose a few times and they did nothing....one even told me to shut up.
So yeah It's a difference who plays on that server. 22nd is better for that reason...altough it does have it's share of bleeders and tkers too

Oh that's what the guy did... i was wondering... a guy from my team hit me with his sword, making me lose health. I thought it was intentionnal at first, then i saw he went away, so i thought it was an accident. I'm sure now my first impression was right, except he was more vicious than being a tk'er.

22nd indeed has it shares of tkers, but less than most servers i've been to, and they get kicked eventually.

I thought more about the one who told you to shut up, though I might have thought that it was the same guy as the one who you mentioned the first.

As for our own server: I'll add a couple of new server messages (like no bleeding and a link to our ts3 if we decide to get one). But I would also like you guys to be hard on tk'ers and bleeders (especially the later one as they are harder to spot). A bleeder is often more irritating than a tk'er as he will be able to criple a whole team before an admin spots him.

As for administration. First give a player a warning for either glitching (which means moving to places that is impossible or hard for anyone without knowledge about how to do so), teamkilling, bleeding or foul language. The easiest way to give out an warning is to be simple: X don't teamkill/bleed etc. If they don't stop or talk back to you then kick them. If you however decide to ban (or permaban) a player then write the reason to why he should be banned after that you've kicked him (that make is easier for me if anyone ever would return and ask for being unbanned). If the player (which is rather usual) leaves right after a teamkill and therefore thinks he will not be banned write a note in-game that he'll be banned and then pm me (the note ingame is to let other people know that this isn't acceptable and that he will be punished, most people seem to like it that way :p). I'll then ban him through the server system...

Anyone who will play tonight? I'm not sure if I can, feeling a bit sick (which in this case would mean that I will play). But if I start feeling better closer to the evening I most likely wont play tonight...

Edit: Hdk... I've found out how that guy got up the roof in the village map (if you remember it). Wasn't that hard after all, but virtually impossible for anyone who hadn't seen it first...

Last edited:
Anyone who will play tonight? I'm not sure if I can, feeling a bit sick (which in this case would mean that I will play). But if I start feeling better closer to the evening I most likely wont play tonight...

I had planned on that previously. But the HT³x 4.1 patch has been released and MEIOU doesn't work with it... and i can't make heads or tails about the cause. So either i'm very frustrated and i need to kill someone... and i come on the server
diable.gif
or i'm calm and i try to solve that problem
siffle.gif

I'll say with more certainty when i get home from work ;)

Edit: Hdk... I've found out how that guy got up the roof in the village map (if you remember it). Wasn't that hard after all, but virtually impossible for anyone who hadn't seen it first...

yeah I remember...I got a few arrows in my back :p

would like to see it :)

I might play tonight:)

Well me and hdk a quick round a couple of minutes ago! It was rather fun actually! :D That may be because I for once managed to hit hdk more times then I got hit myself (as archers that is... I never hit hdk more times then he hits me whenever he plays infantry). My perfomance overall as an archer today was actually really good :D Lots of headshots and all on moving targets. The shot of the day must have been when I and hdk sniper battled and I somehow got away a quick shot and killed hdk (have never fired a shot that fast and hit the target :p)

Don't hesitate sending me a simple announcement on MSN when you start playing, it could increase the chance that I notice it, because I often forget to check the forum.

Last edited:
Well me and hdk a quick round a couple of minutes ago! It was rather fun actually! :D That may be because I for once managed to hit hdk more times then I got hit myself (as archers that is... I never hit hdk more times then he hits me whenever he plays infantry). My perfomance overall as an archer today was actually really good :D Lots of headshots and all on moving targets. The shot of the day must have been when I and hdk sniper battled and I somehow got away a quick shot and killed hdk (have never fired a shot that fast and hit the target :p)

yeah I never saw that one coming.... I was walking behind a boulder I came out and BAM in the FACE! :D

you ware pretty good indeed :)

Good day, I quit your order.

:eek: What ? Why ?

Allegedly it may be that Dric is disappointed by either the lack of activity in our tiny clan or (likely and) the lack of interest for his modding. The fact that he cannot play in our little clan games comfortably because of lag (due to his location) may also have played a role. I haven't seen him in one of our clan games for a long time. But the clan will go on, and with enough enthusiasm and publicity, perhaps grow. I suspect we may have to advertize ourselves a bit more in the taleworlds forum.

That is sad, really sad.

I sure hope he's going to continue moddig, as he does really a nice work.

How about playing some tonight? Have a "training" on our server?

I've yet recieved any answers beside hdk regarding the teamspeak server? Would you want me to interpretate this as that you don't have any opinion and thus that you want the majority to decide (me and hdk = teamspeak) :p