• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How come NOP server is native ? Shouldn't we use 1.132 ?

Nevermind, it's back up :)

Misnamed a file fixed now

Indeed :)

Best score so far :

warband20101010000536.jpg

@gigau: That was fun Bow vs. Crossbow at the actual Training Grounds. Too bad everyone else has a cold or something.:p

@gigau: That was fun Bow vs. Crossbow at the actual Training Grounds. Too bad everyone else has a cold or something.:p

I simply don't want to play with that ping or with bots. But in fact I do have a cold, have had the same cold for more than 3 weeks.

Indeed... i hope we get to do it again. Although there was more fun for you... given you killed me more than the opposite :D

I'm back will be able to play again :)

just post here is someone is playing :)

If i have time, it won't be before 19h00 CET, at the very least ;)

By the way Lor, is that after 30 minutes of game ? score on top left doesn't seem that high :p

Back and ready to play if you start soon. Would prefer a native server with decent ping, for NOP mainly. I could invite my newbie friend as well.

Well me what you guys decide on!