• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is this where all the backstabbing archers and crossbowmen are lurking, huh? :p

I normally play 22nd siege server around lunch time CET. I'll keep you updated.

Way! Yay! :D Around lunch time you say, and when is that for a CEO? ;)

Is this where all the backstabbing archers and crossbowmen are lurking, huh? :p

I normally play 22nd siege server around lunch time CET. I'll keep you updated.

Nice. Care to join the clan?

Going for a small game at Battlegrounds_EU CTF now.

Clan sounds good, how do I join?

Just a formality.

If you want to apply to the Noble Order of the Platypus please post in this thread. Write your in-game character nick, your taleworld forum nick (if you have one) and a small introduktion of yourself. Example below:

Nick:
Ingame:
Archer: ?/10
Cavalry: ?/10
How did you find us:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469705 for general clan-related stuff (that's where we apply, discuss the clan, promote members etc, etc).

This thread for game-related stuff. We are a tiny clan with a poor server (bad ping for Europeans, that is most of the clan) and limited activity as a consequence.

Last edited:
Clan sounds good, how do I join?

You have joined now! :D Your nick was Skinngubben or something like that, right? We use prefixes to recognise members of the clan, so your would be NOP_Knight_Skinngubben (Let's skip the squire part, we all know your active :D). We have some banners to use so that you more easily recognise other NOPers when playing, you can dl them in the first page (benedicts banner pack). I've placed my files in modules - natives - textures. As a knight you may use the black one, though as the CEO should you probably have a special one :D

Just a formality.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469705 for general clan-related stuff (that's where we apply, discuss the clan, promote members etc, etc).

This thread for game-related stuff.

:eek:o I forgot that this wasn't the official thread :eek:o Though no one reads a sticky! :p

Edit: I love the "how did you find us"-part :D

Edit 2: Sami! My game crashed by the way. Should we pick something different?

Edit 2: Sami! My game crashed by the way. Should we pick something different?

Don't know really, we need something small. Would be nice if any other clan members would be online now... Same again? The Arena map is good for few players.

Don't know really, we need something small. Would be nice if any other clan members would be online now... Same again? The Arena map is good for few players.

Let's pick a battle. It doesn't matter if there are a few more there, it will always be so

1REF_SERWER_PL then...

1REF_SERWER_PL then...

Wait! There was 9 people in the CTF server now. That will do, don't you think so?

I know, I'm annoying :p

Think I quit for today. Just get's angry with people who don't understand the purpose of Catch the flag

See you some other day!

Think I quit for today. Just get's angry with people who don't understand the purpose of Catch the flag

See you some other day!

I needed the brushing up on cavalry skills after so much time spent on archery on 22nd Siege, but I need more than this.

anyone playing?

Possibly later... right now, am at work.... will be home in about 2 hours... if there is someone still on a server :eek:o