• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I remember correctly you can make it so that if you hit a friendly you get 100% of the damage yourself instead of your friend and he/she doesn't get any damage at all. In these large servers that might actually be a good idea to use because people are TKing on purpose quite alot.

Yeah its rather troublesome sometimes.
Though one time some idiot tried to tk me. But the settings on the server were that he would get more damage than i did.
But he didnt stop. Two possible reasons. He was dumb or he thought that iam the best counter fighter on the whole internet as i do damage without even attacking.

Actually that would be like Daito-ryu Aiki-jujutsu:D

Yeah you can do that, but it isn't very fun then... ;)

I just play some 22nd on my lunch break and while I can take the accidental TK I hate when people are swinging their oversized axes (yeah you can interpret that as you wish) in the middle of a crowd of fellow teammbers, TKing to the left and to the right. You really feel it takes all the fun out of the game. Why bother playing?

I just play some 22nd on my lunch break and while I can take the accidental TK I hate when people are swinging their oversized axes (yeah you can interpret that as you wish) in the middle of a crowd of fellow teammbers, TKing to the left and to the right. You really feel it takes all the fun out of the game. Why bother playing?

Try take a door down when you have a stupid guy right-swinging a short one handed sword against the door... It will take him forever to bring that door down, and the only way he will move is if you TK him... ARGH! :D

Try take a door down when you have a stupid guy right-swinging a short one handed sword against the door... It will take him forever to bring that door down, and the only way he will move is if you TK him... ARGH! :D

Short handed sword or rather one-handed axes are excellent in crowds (and formation) though, as the risk for TKs is lower. Guess why Roman infantry used short swords.

Short handed sword or rather one-handed axes are excellent in crowds (and formation) though, as the risk for TKs is lower. Guess why Roman infantry used short swords.

Yeah, but the Romans did never use short swords to take down doors :p
but when the subject changed to one handed swords so have I tried to use them more frequently as you get a rather nice advantage with a sword and shield, especially as you can put you shield on your back and block with you sword insted. You get alot faster swing rate with short swords and in duels it seems to be more to your advantage then longer two handed swords that simply is good for crowds (crowds as in enemies around you) that you must fight against alone, where the striking power of a two handed sword or axe often is enough to bring down the enemy in one swing...

the CTF map looks nice :)

have you tested it with bots? how they react....that they wont stand against the walls and do nothing? :)

Sorry for the delay in my reply; I've been busy with my classes, and out of state visiting family.

I did a bit of testing with bots, and the ones on my team do tend to stand against the walls. I can get some of them to follow me if I give them orders. The other team has no trouble seeing me coming and filling me with arrows.:)

Anyone online playing right now?

Sorry for absence, am busy getting annoyed real life is interfering.

Sorry for absence, am busy getting annoyed real life is interfering.

np, I think most of us are on summer vacations anyway. I've played a little these couple of days but are waiting for some more free time...

Another practice in.

313m715.jpg

Have the AI improved as much as SpaceSloth said? If so, then fighting AI troops might actually be fun once again (when I started playing M&B they were challening, but then you learn to fight them and they became rather dull) :p

Edit: Lor, the game say that you are running a older version of the game (1.1223 insted 27). Is this something that could be easily changed? Or does it require some work?

Should be NOP_Killer_Training_Grounds_1.126. Look at kills vs. deaths to see how much better bots are. If you would have helped play test you would have seen my bots getting better.:p Only non NOP players on server besides me and Slayth since I updated mod. Once again no help from the clan.:mad:

Last edited:
Should be NOP_Killer_Training_Grounds_1.126. Look at kills vs. deaths to see how much better bots are. If you would have helped play test you would have seen my bots getting better.:p Only non NOP players on server besides me and Slayth since I updated mod. Once again no help from the clan.:mad:

Yeah... I've told you that I work this summer and that we can't demand that other NOPers test the mod unless they want to. Oh... And the little time to play that I had this summer I mostly spent testing an other game (which icon you can see to the left :p) :)

Edit: Strange with the version though... Will take another look as soon as I swing by my home to pick up my computer...

Well we all went on it a week ago, although the mod wasn't on it, just ordinary maps.

Siege at Tinsel Town

102qik8.jpg

Last edited:
Want intense??

ek22q1.jpg

Last edited:
:p
142wv0i.jpg

Last edited: