• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree we need to get more active :)

I've updated our member list. I went back to 1st of May in the main thread. Everyone that had posted there was considered active (which really is generous). I can say that we have three former members and one inactive that posted there, but are not counted. As for our squires, no one of them has posted in that thread since the 1st of May! :mad: Salzberger and Verchan gets away with it as they are only members on taleworlds...

LordLeto has been invited and I got no response, I consider them inactive. I will post the members that have used our server sometime soon. I know how long you are on it, most of you not very much. Some not at all. I will be sending in the server logs soon, to those that used the server your clan thanks you, to those that didn't, well you know...

Who will enter into an archery contest with me at the Training Grounds??

Find out for sure if I will be allowed to use our teamspeak, not in Europe ya know.

Last edited:
LordLeto has been invited and I got no response, I consider them inactive. I will post the members that have used our server sometime soon. I know how long you are on it, most of you not very much. Some not at all. I will be sending in the server logs soon, to those that used the server your clan thanks you, to those that didn't, well you know...

Who will enter into an archery contest with me at the Training Grounds??

Find out for sure if I will be allowed to use our teamspeak, not in Europe ya know.

LordLeto posted some month ago, so he might be a bit inactive :p When will you train?.

About the teamspeak im not sure, one idea would be to ask Khaduffii as he seems to one of the moderators on Benedicts server... Try to pm him.

Friday usually from 8 to 9 or 10 EST, and 20 or 21 to 25, 26 EST.:D
Do we overlap anywhere.

Friday usually from 8 to 9 or 10 EST, and 20 or 21 to 25, 26 EST.:D
Do we overlap anywhere.

25, 26? Im not following you here... Is this times?

EST Eastern Standard Time North America UTC - 5 hours

CET Central European Time Europe UTC + 1 hour (+1 hour summer time)

= -7 hours? Correct?

And if you train from 8 to 10 in the morning it will be in the middle of the night here, which will be hard for me. But if you train at 20:00 in the evening the time will be around 13:00 in the day here, which would be managable. But om not sure if I've calculated it correctly.

Someone should programme some small device that would help me ;)

EST Eastern Standard Time North America UTC - 5 hours

CET Central European Time Europe UTC + 1 hour (+1 hour summer time)

= -7 hours? Correct?

And if you train from 8 to 10 in the morning it will be in the middle of the night here, which will be hard for me. But if you train at 20:00 in the evening the time will be around 13:00 in the day here, which would be managable. But om not sure if I've calculated it correctly.

Someone should programme some small device that would help me ;)

I think you are +6 hours from me and those were 20:00 etc I was being
lazy, really to me 20:00 is 8 pm.:D I don't really care for military time. I think that is all you use yes??
oops not 25, 26 I mean 1 or 2.:p

Last edited:
No one ever anwered my question from a while ago can you hit anything with a bow on a moving horse??

No one ever anwered my question from a while ago can you hit anything with a bow on a moving horse??

Its bloody hard :p But so rewarding when you do hit someone in the head :p Most people try to hit the horse insted, and with two or three archers the horses will fall relatively quick, and then you can easily hit the rider when he is one the ground.

Its bloody hard :p But so rewarding when you do hit someone in the head :p Most people try to hit the horse insted, and with two or three archers the horses will fall relatively quick, and then you can easily hit the rider when he is one the ground.

As a horse archer not killing horeman with bows. I can usually hit 2 out of 3 in a stationary target at half speed, can hit nothing at full gallop, at a trot I can hit 4 out of 5 at stationaries if they aren't too far.
I do practice everyday several hundred arrows. Mostly on foot ,but on horseback as well. Warbow way outranges crossbows. The other day I had a warbow 90 arrows Slayth had a bardiche and we practiced him protecting me from the bots, we were playing on Double siege map on the hill with the spike fort on it great place to play that map as an archer.
Why won't you help me sort out the maps, we don't like in my NOP mod? None have downloaded the
last 2 ported versions.

Last edited:

Easy. All it needs is practice.

Last edited:
As a horse archer not killing horeman with bows. I can usually hit 2 out of 3 in a stationary target at half speed, can hit nothing at full gallop, at a trot I can hit 4 out of 5 at stationaries if they aren't too far.
I do practice everyday several hundred arrows. Mostly on foot ,but on horseback as well. Warbow way outranges crossbows. The other day I had a warbow 90 arrows Slayth had a bardiche and we practiced him protecting me from the bots, we were playing on Double siege map on the hill with the spike fort on it great place to play that map as an archer.
Why won't you help me sort out the maps, we don't like in my NOP mod? None have downloaded the
last 2 ported versions.

Isnt it possible to do like 22nds has done. They dont have a mod for their maps, but insted you download each map ingame? Im not sure how they done that (maybe someone knows?) but it must be something like that they've placed the maps in the server?

Here's a shot of me from practicing at the Training Grounds, acting as an infantryman protecting Lors as an archer:

mb4a1.jpg

And here is the results of my session:

Slayth10.jpg

Isnt it possible to do like 22nds has done. They dont have a mod for their maps, but insted you download each map ingame? Im not sure how they done that (maybe someone knows?) but it must be something like that they've placed the maps in the server?

It's a new feature with the latest patch. It downloads automatically. The issue with Dric's maps are that they might overwrite our native maps. Everyone else's maps don't.

It's a new feature with the latest patch. It downloads automatically. The issue with Dric's maps are that they might overwrite our native maps. Everyone else's maps don't.

Cant he just save them with a new name?