• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will change native back to stock on my machine in a day or 2. Off to work on maps.

I still can't see the server. I would be willing to donate £10 ($15?) a month to a server if it helps.
Anyway, I am away until tues, off on holiday :)

Server is running NOP_Training_grounds 1.125

Last edited:
so is anyone playing? :(

me in Perkele tonight
hell it was full of morons...
stupid archers who shot own team and not responding to shouts

we lost 2-3 but I had a great personal score :p

still i'm not satisfied as we could have won all 5 easily

mb77.jpg

so is anyone playing? :(

me in Perkele tonight
hell it was full of morons...
stupid archers who shot own team and not responding to shouts

we lost 2-3 but I had a great personal score :p

still i'm not satisfied as we could have won all 5 easily

Why are you not playing on 22nd siege with all those excellent new maps, and you don't even have to lift a finger for them to download as soon as you join? I have kind of stopped killing about kills BTW. What really matters is the proportion of kills/deaths, or the fact that you contributed to victory most of all.

why are you not playing on 22nd siege with all those excellent new maps, and you don't even have to lift a finger for them to download as soon as you join? i have kind of stopped killing about kills btw. What really matters is the proportion of kills/deaths, or the fact that you contributed to victory most of all.

+1

yeah tried 22nd but my ping was over 200 last night for some reason unplayable...:(

maybe too many people

It rarely goes far above 100 for me, usually below. But I understand you if it's lag that is the issue.

Lor? are you running your sever with the mod? Why not try to change it into native+

Natives running

Nice. A siege might be a bit hard to attract people with as the server only takes 10 people...

What did those pricks do? :p

Ha thats 1-3 in the afternoon here, I will be sleeping through all your trainings.
I think you should get up at 3-5 in the morning to train with me and Slayth at our Friday night training at NOP Training Grounds.:D

Nice. A siege might be a bit hard to attract people with as the server only takes 10 people...

What did those pricks do? :p

I will change game in about 3 hours when I get home.

Just being immature pissing off the other clients on the server, had 8 people at one time the one day.

Ha thats 1-3 in the afternoon here, I will be sleeping through all your trainings.
I think you should get up at 3-5 in the morning to train with me and Slayth at our Friday night training at NOP Training Grounds.:D

:D Yeah, I know. But its not easy when all members are all over the world. But you are 4 american players that maybe could organise trainings together? You, LordLeto, Slayth and Verchan. If you would make your training at 7 I might join in :p :D

I will change game in about 3 hours when I get home.

Just being immature pissing off the other clients on the server, had 8 people at one time the one day.

If you PM me the password I can make the change right now...