• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The issue is to find a host. Think we could ask another clan to play with us on these maps, on their server?

Found one.:p

While I am grateful you were prepared to spend real money for the sake of NOP, so much that you deserve a promotion, this server seems quite lacklustre in performance (100+ ping for most Europeans, which is most of NOP), and the size won't be enough in the long term. But let's try your maps out. I am ready to play now.

35k20yh.jpg

Archery practice

mud2jr.jpg

Slayth and me spent 4 hours at the training grounds and nobody showed. Oh well we had a blast!!

33vlt2v.jpg

Last edited:
Want a bigger server?? Maybe move it from Chicago to New York to give you better ping. 64 player costs approx. 600 USD a year.
Donate
So how do they donate? All they will do is login to www.jestservers.com/panel with the donator account and on the right hand side click Add Funds. They can donate $5 to $500.

It will create an invoice for this amount, so they need to click My Invoices, and then proceed to pay for the invoice either with Google Checkout/Paypal/Credit Card.

That's it.

PM me for account info.

Last edited:
Want a bigger server?? Maybe move it from Chicago to New York to give you better ping. 64 player costs approx. 600 USD a year.
Donate
So how do they donate? All they will do is login to www.jestservers.com/panel with the donator account and on the right hand side click Add Funds. They can donate $5 to $500.

It will create an invoice for this amount, so they need to click My Invoices, and then proceed to pay for the invoice either with Google Checkout/Paypal/Credit Card.

That's it.

PM me for account info.

Im not sure if we could get 600 USD through donations, especially when we soon will have Powerslaves servers up for free...

Used Lors puppet to practice horse archery for 2 more hours after Slayth left. Took a Khergit with 90 arrows.

j9olra.jpg

I have tried your map Lor Dric, and it is fun. But I've found some small problems.

1. To mane fences. When I started playing the bots wasn't fighting but insted standing on two sides of a fence.

2. The bridge may very well be to hard to take (as its much easier to just walk around it, making it rather uneccesary even when just training. It looks good though :D

3. Ladders, are they misplaced? As a defender you can't go down them (which can be a good tactic sometimes)

4. Plenty of everything, which is both good and bad :D

Its a nice map though, but it might need some fine tuning...
Is it possible to make it to a mod, as I find it rather frustrating to overwrite files :p

I do think it is smarter to just use the brandwidth of loyal NOPpers than to spend a fortune on lacklustre servers. I believe Wetew has a good connection? Just show him how to host it and we should have a fine server.

I do think it is smarter to just use the brandwidth of loyal NOPpers than to spend a fortune on lacklustre servers. I believe Wetew has a good connection? Just show him how to host it and we should have a fine server.

It seemed that I didn't have enough, only 25/1 which I don't think is enough to have a server (had some problem the last time with everyone getting kicked). We can always try today, otherwise can we use Lors server (or join up at some other server)

Yeah, that reminded me: TRAINING TODAY AT 15:00 CET! Which server will be posted later.

That I couldn't play on, sometimes powerslaves servers have 1100 ping.:p Talk about lacklustre.
Not supposed to be bots, must have forgot to shut them off, they made good moving targets.
Fences are wonderful.

Training! Anyone here?