• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
servers running now I'm at 900 + ping :(

Well that was fun no one showed up.:p
Played for about 40 min.

For you Grandmaster I pushed this heavy wooden thing uphill all by myself to storm the castle!!

2q2irsm.jpg

I was looking really sharp too!!

9zlueu.jpg

Last edited:
Gadzooks, that mod is terrible. I really do hope it's still in alpha.

What is terrible about it?

Yes it's still alpha. But it's quite fun anyhow in linebattles, even though the commanders are rude and stupid most of the time, with no real creativity. And it requires constant attention as it is important to follow orders in time.

Are we going to put banner pack into all the MP mods??

Where are you??:p

Well this sucks, I just played on a server with the best ping that had some people on it ping 148 people 32, (just a few servers that have less ping but no one is ever on them) and I was swinging my axe and it wouldn't swing as the horseman rode by, because I was already dead and the horse was past me. Can't believe so little ping ruins the MP part of the game for me.:(

Are we going to put banner pack into all the MP mods??

Where are you??:p
Im in a hectid study period this week, so dont count on my participation very much... :p You don't have to put the banner pack (you know we have a new banner pack, right? Its Timothy the Knights banner pack with most clans banners) in every mod. But if you want to its up to you...
Well this sucks, I just played on a server with the best ping that had some people on it ping 148 people 32, (just a few servers that have less ping but no one is ever on them) and I was swinging my axe and it wouldn't swing as the horseman rode by, because I was already dead and the horse was past me. Can't believe so little ping ruins the MP part of the game for me.:(

To bad. Hate when that happens. Strange though, as I've played in servers with 150+ ping and haven't had those problems especially much

To bad. Hate when that happens. Strange though, as I've played in servers with 150+ ping and haven't had those problems especially much

Might be the wireless as well. Oh well sometimes its fun to play.

I'm taking field by the river and making a playground for us to train on if you like it. Heres a sneak peek. Hope you like it when it's done and I've given everything its name.

The Podcat Jousting Run, with just a little bend in it.

15wm7o1.jpg

Shams none shall pass causeway.
This will be a blast with human players as it is 1 of 2 ways across the river.
Also I thought we could open the gates and let one person out per side and close the gates kinda like a caged duel on the bridge.

10o1hxv.jpg

3 sets of hurdles to practice running jumps.

k96hit.jpg

Last edited:
Kalloville to play in

2w5u0cl.jpg

Looking out of Mead tent at Fredriks Booze and Bows archery range with 21 targets and 3 apples!!

1zqvkmc.jpg

Start of a Grandmasters clubhouse for siege practice have to finish building it, parts are just there.

1z14sgk.jpg

High noon you face each other in the street with loaded crossbows, yes folks it's legendary BiBwood.
This is for ranged combat.

mtqxe0.jpg

Last edited:
Two destructible doors at Castellons hideout.
During fight and destroy there are 2 more pieces of equipment you can destroy sitting here, you do not have to destroy it to win they are just extras.

73dyxv.jpg

Kings last resort.

nmg32d.jpg

Lors puppet for single person jousting practice.

28k5wmp.jpg

Mattias crossing
This is the second way across the river.:D:D

vmrkp1.jpg

Last edited:
Velds place, The Pen for face to face combat

309ln2d.jpg

Johans field of dummies for calvary practice

x1lxee.jpg

Last edited:
Brother Beans field, with straw mounds to practice jumping with horse, also practice archery at Reginas Archery stands, against moving targets from different elevations, short range here. Have people ride and run up and down field.

4uge4y.jpg

Long range shoot at people moving behind trees across river.:D

sxzxvc.jpg

Last edited:
I might be around later i think. Are the NOP servers back up?

No. I am a bit out of shape after playing all these mods but no native. I need to dust off my skills a bit. We urgently need a proper training session or more.