• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fun playing, even though we must have lost some players when you left hdk :(

Somehow I didn't do so well today.

Somehow I didn't do so well today.
You did quite well on one of the maps, but somehow you didn't seem active on the last one, which was rather strange if you compare to how you normally play
what do you mean?

We were a good 90 players when you played, but many must have thought like you when you quited for the day as there cant have been more then 50-60 in the next siege....

Came upon a somewhat stupid player this morning. Right after I killed him (twice :p) he started yelling that I was a loser, that could only kill archers as cavalry :s WTF, they only had archers, what was I suppose to kill? Horses?
And what makes it even sader is that he was good. To bad that most clans wouldn't approve on his behaviour, becuase he could probably contribute alot for that clan... Pity....

Edit: Rant #2: ...and what's up with all achers :p Its hellish to try to get to them as cavalry when they keep fireing at your poor pony :p

I´ve had a situation as a rider where I was charging at an archer and just a second before I send him to the afterlife with my lance he manage to kill me with a headshot

I´ve had a situation as a rider where I was charging at an archer and just a second before I send him to the afterlife with my lance he manage to kill me with a headshot

I've been killed by headshots so many times that I can't remember the number :p Especially from archers as you are rather vulnerable when swinging your sword. Have killed alot of horsemen that way aswell though.
Have trained as archer that last couple of days, and I must say that I have improved (not that I'm near the best), yesterday I killed a guy with a headshot from a long distance. What makes it even better is that this guy charged one of my teammates that had his back towards him. A sure kill for that guy ended up in his own death! Yeah! :D

I hate when that happens to me :p thinking yeah in your back biatch and than BAM an arrow in your eye!!! :p

yeah it was late yesterday I was tired and had to get up early :p guess others ware thinking teh same.
1st time I hated that you only have 2 lives but it makes me think more about what I do :) and therefore become a better player.

edit: I did well yesterday IMO tried to stay away from reckless charging. I did get killed twice by an TK once by a moron who pushed me into an enemy <sigh> :p
and twice by archers...(one was a headshot) other ware becuase of my recklessness and stupidity :p so I have room for improvement. :)

DL'ing Hunt mod now. Have several mods now, battle for calradia, open fields, siege mod, Warband Duel/Training mod.

New castles from siege mod

We should have a siege mod server.

2rmmws0.jpg

1t7jty.jpg

nxozee.jpg

Last edited:
A shot for the Grandmaster
Dead and still on my feet for the clan!!

wkmtcp.jpg

I dedicate this game to all my friends that work at Paradox.:D

xdxz5e.jpg

Last edited: